8th August 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges for designing after 12th? What is the criteria for it?

As i'm studying in 12th i have fashion studies as one of my main subjects. i want to go in designing field after 12th. so what should i choose and what are the best colleges for designing and what is the criteria. reply asap.

10th August 2011, 01:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges for designing after 12th? What is the criteria for it?

One of the known institutes in this stream is NIFT. Other than this there are institutes like Pearl Academy, SNDT University, Apeejay Institute etc. You will be eligible for these course once you complete 12th standard. You will need to appear the entrance exam conducted by these institutes. Details on the test is available in the website of these institutes.
5th December 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges for designing after 12th? What is the criteria for it?

my 16 year is over this year.in sep 2011.and 17 is continue.i am applying candidate of class 12 in 2012.so can i give nift exam held on 12 feb 2012
please reply as soon as possible
12th June 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

i hav done my class 12 in science group.......................now i want to do fashion designing ..........what is the procedure???????????????????
1st October 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

hi, please guide me by telling me that after 12 what all i can do? and for the entrance exam where we can preapare. Or is it possible to get direct admission in nift Delhi directly after 12th.
5th February 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I want 2 do jewellery designing so want type of entrance test is taken &want is asked in test?????...
19th April 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

after desgine course whats the salaries would be get
29th January 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Hiiii I am 12 pass and I want to join fasion design so which entrance exam to take college.
24th April 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

now i am in 11th(maths & commerce) group ..........Is there any possibility to get admission in NIFT after 12th standard ?How much % is needed to get admission in NIFT or any other institutes?what is the procedure....................?????????????? plzzz.......... plzzz ............. help me...............plzzz....
29th August 2016, 11:50 AM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Fashion Designing is a Course for the Students those are interested in making attractive and Beautiful Designs.The Eligibility Criteria for this is:

Eligibility Criteria:
You should have High School Certificate from a recognized Board in any Discipline
You should have 55-60% in High School.

Top Colleges for Designing in India:
==> Indian Institute of Art and Fashion Technology (IIAFT), Mumbai.

==> National Institute of Design (NID).

==> Pearl Academy of fashion, New Delhi.

==>International Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi (IIFT).

==> J.D Institute of fashion Technology, New Delhi.

==> International Institute of Fashion Technology, Bhopal (IIFT).

==> Asma Hussain Institute of Fashion Technology

==> The Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology

==> IEC School of Art and Fashion, New Delhi.

==> Apeejay Institute of Design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?