8th August 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get the admit card for offline MAT exam?

Please help me, how to get admit card for offline MAT exam? Could u please tell me the procedure to ge tthe card

10th August 2011, 08:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the admit card for offline MAT exam?

There are three options to apply for this test. The first is you can visit any of the listed branches of Axis bank or Bank of Baroda and purchase the bulletin and the form. The next option is to take DD in favour of AIMA Delhi and register the same online. It is possible to register online with a credit card too. The last date of sale of form is 12th August.
18th December 2011, 10:38 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me, how to get admit card for offline MAT exam? Could u please tell me the procedure to ge tthe card
MAT : Management Aptitude test

This examination is Conducted by AIMA, 4 Times in a year and the examination is Conducted in February, May, September and December.

For this year MAT Examination was already completed and If you have missed the chance in this year Then please apply for Next year February MAT Examination.

The Online Registration for February MAT Examination was already Started and the last date of apply for this examination : 14/Jan/2012.

You can choose any one of the two options to take the test:

>> Paper Based Test Or Computer Based Test

So, When every you apply for MAT Examination, please download the admit card form the official website before 10-15 days of Examination.

To apply for MAT Examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for MAT Examination, there is No Minimum percentage is required to apply for MAT, If you have completed your Graduate degree course then you are eligible to apply for MAT Examination and for More Information check official website :

http://www.aima-ind.org
7th January 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

i gave my Mat in september 2011 .. and i have lost my roll number .. i do have my form number .. my form number is 114532 // please help me in getting my score card .. plzz HELP !!
this is my email id .. [email protected] and [email protected]
25th January 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

MAT 2012 ADMIT CARD
30th January 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i forgot my form noumber. and i am going to take the feb test of this year .pls help me how can i get the admit card?
31st January 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i have not get my admit card for mat exam.my form no is 163327 please tell me the procedure for it.my id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?