9th August 2011, 12:15 AM
amrilwan

How to join in B.Tech course while working in Dubai? What is the fee structure?

sir,
i want to study B.Tech in RVD, I am working in Dubai, in Dubai branch is hyber. I want details to joint in B.Tech course and fees and contact no in Dubai.
regards,
AM Rilwan

16th May 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in B.Tech course while working in Dubai? What is the fee structure?

can I do btech in dubai in a gov college now?
8th December 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in B.Tech course while working in Dubai? What is the fee structure?

I am completed diploma in mechanical engineering in India .
I want to study btech in distance in Dubai WITH JOB.
what is the possible idea for me please suggest me.
[email protected] this my email plz reply..
23rd September 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I wish to do BTech in Uae... Plz suggest the possibilities & the best university to join.. Email me : [email protected]
12th February 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

iam diploma holder mechanical engineering, Iam working in abudhabi.now I want btec in mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?