9th August 2011, 09:46 AM
deepabt29

What are the job opportunity for fresher in B.Sc biotechnology?

sir, i m a bsc biotech graduate( 2008-11) from a n college patna, magadh university(62%). i hv taken bio,chem,physics without maths in 10+2 and got 54.4%. i want to do job if possible preferably in patna. where can i get the job? please also tell me how much salary can i earn? . . . . . . . . . kamini,patna.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  2. What are the job opportunities and salaries for BSc freshers?
  3. How to do MSc Biotechnology after passing BSc General? What are the job opportunities in India?
  4. Scope and job opportunity after doing M.Tech from Australia?
  5. Biotechnology and Biochemistry? which one has more scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do M.Sc or any other PG course after graduating in Biotechnology? Which course offers better job opportunity?
  7. Courses which are offered after BSc Biotechnology? Information about 6 months experimental courses after BSc Biotechnology?
  8. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  9. Jobs in USA as a fresher after M.Pharma in Pharmacology -- [New]
  10. What can a B.Tech Mechanical Fresher do to get a job?
  11. What can a B.Tech Mechanical Fresher do to get a job?
  12. Procedure to get job in abroad for fresher diploma holder?
  13. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  14. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  15. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  16. Can I be eligible for any veterinary job after completing BSc Biotechnology with 55%?
  17. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  18. What are the jobs for freshers in MSc Biotechnology?
16th May 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunity for fresher in B.Sc biotechnology?

Re: Is it better to do job after B.Sc. (Biotechnology) degree? What is the benefit of doing some additional courses after B.Sc. degree? What type of jobs are offered to B.Sc. (Biotechnology) graduates?
AFTER COMPLETING B.SC IN BIOTECHNOLOGY , YOU CAN APPLY FOR MANY JOBS LIKE ,

~~ TECHNICAL WRITER IN SOME PRIVARTE COMPANIES
~~ STIPENDIARY TRAINEES
~~ RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
~~ LECTURER JOB
~~ JRF
~~ RA , etC . .

EVEN YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FIOR ,
RRB EXAMS
BANK P.O. POST EXAMS
IAS , IPS EXAMS ,
POLICE S.I. POST , etc ..

SO, THERE ARE MANY OPPURTUNITIS FOR YOU AFTER COMPLETION OF B.SC IN BIOTECHNOLOGY .
SO, TRY TO SECURE MORETHAN 60% IN YOUR DEGREE. IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU ONLY .
SO, IT IS A GOOD OPTION TO DO A JOB .

IF YOU HAVE ANY PERSONNLE INTREST TO GO FOR HIGHER STUDIES , THEN YOU CAN GO FOR M.SC .
LATER , MANY GOVERNMENT JOBS ARE THERE FOR YOU THAT YOU CAN APPLY AFTER COMPETION OF M.SC .

ALL THE BEST
10th September 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunity for fresher in B.Sc biotechnology?

Sir i'm doing bsc biotechnology(3year). . I want to get a job... What are the oppertunity for us and i studied pure science in 11th 12th(60% of mark i scord).
15th August 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: What are the job opportunity for fresher in B.Sc biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepabt29 View Post
sir, i m a bsc biotech graduate( 2008-11) from a n college patna, magadh university(62%). i hv taken bio,chem,physics without maths in 10+2 and got 54.4%. i want to do job if possible preferably in patna. where can i get the job? please also tell me how much salary can i earn? . . . . . . . . . kamini,patna.
DEAR
I READ UR POST CURRENTLY BIHAR HAVE NO ANY JOB BUT U HAVE SOME OPTION TO GET THE JOB B.SC BIOTECH IN HIMACHAL OR ANY PHARMA COMPANY LIKE CIPLA AND GREENBACK OR ETC OR UP GRADE UR SKILL THEN U GET THE JOB IN BIOTECH
MEDICAL FILED TREANING OR OTHER U MAY BE MORE DEATEAL CONTECT [email protected] OR FB ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?