9th August 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take IISC entrance test in material science for joining Ph.D at IISC?

I am B Tech in Computer Science. Is it possible for me to take IISc Entrance Test in Material Science for Joining PhD in Nano Science at IISc.

Which paper in IISc Entrance test should be taken for PhD in Nano Science for B Tech Computer Science Degree Holders.

Please Provide me the info.

Related Questions:
  1. When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?
  2. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  3. Entrance exam details to pursue Ph.D in Chemistry from IISC? Opportunities available in IISC after Ph.D? -- [New]
  4. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  5. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  6. Syllabus for iisc 2010 entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
  8. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  9. Date of IISC Ph.D entrance? Model question papers for Biological Science entrance of IISc? Opportunities after MSc health sciences?
  10. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Syllabus of Material Science subject in IISC entrance exam for Ph.D admission?
  12. How can I check the result of my PhD Entrance Test conducted by IISC, Bangalore?
  13. Information about the syllabus of IISC test?
  14. IISC and PhD
  15. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?
  16. Date of sale of forms for admission in IISC Bangalore for Ph.D in Biological Science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  17. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science and Automation/Computer Science?
  18. How can I prepare to crack IISc PhD entrance exam?
31st March 2017, 08:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take IISC entrance test in material science for joining Ph.D at IISC?

No, you can't study material science, if you are a computer science graduate. For Ph.D programme, you need to have a B.Tech or a M.Sc degree in same field for admission.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the institute.
15th February 2021, 05:23 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Default Re: Is it possible to take IISC entrance test in material science for joining Ph.D at IISC?

No, you can't study material science, if you are a computer science graduate. For Ph.D programme, you need to have a B.Tech or a M.Sc degree in same field for admission.
15th February 2021, 05:50 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?