9th August 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria required to study MDS in abroad? Which exams should I clear to get admission in colleges over there?

what are the criteria required for studying mds in abroad???? which are the exams shall i have to clear for getting admission in colleges over there? will i have to give any practical exams??

26th May 2016, 08:43 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: What is the criteria required to study MDS in abroad? Which exams should I clear to get admission in colleges over there?

The eligibility criteria for MDS is you should have completed the BDS and one year of Internship first and obtained permanent/temporary registration from Medical Council of India or Dental Council of India.
Please read this article about MDS abroad and what you need to do. Link for article is "http://www.dentalorg.com/masters-in-uk-after-bds.html".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?