10th August 2011, 12:21 PM
maheshkumar.s

Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?

what are the jobs available for B.E (computer science and engineering) in tamil nadu government? how to apply for for that jobs? what are the jobs available for B.E (computer science and engineering) in pwd tamil nadu government? please sent answer to my email [email protected]...
please sent me quickly i am searching number of months. i did not answer...
otherwise sent me atleast job is available or not?

16th October 2011, 01:42 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?

Minimum Eligibility:
1:You should have B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc. in Engg. Degree required

2:If you are a final-year students, the final result of 8th semester and mark-sheets must be presented at the time of interview.

3:minimum required number varies for different PSUs companies generally,60%-70% for general and 50%-60% for the SC/ST/OBC/PH.

4:PSUs allow for two years gap.

Some high profiled PSUs are:

HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) needs minimum 65% marks for General/ OBC and minimum of 55% Marks for SC/ST

BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) needs minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

BSNL- JTO (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.- Junior Telecom. Officers)

for any other details visit:http://theguru.net.in/psu_eligibility.html

[I]The official websites of the Govt.Companies like:

Some very important PSU are:

1:BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

3:Railway recruitment board(RRB)

4:HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

5:Electronic cooperation of india limited(ECIL)

6:Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)

7:SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

8:DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

9:Probationary Officer(PO)of SBI Bank,UBI Bank,Bank of India
27th November 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?

Any Bank jobs related to BE computer science Engineers?
11th December 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

how to apply to Government jobs
5th January 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

where is application form and how to prepare
6th February 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I finished my degree in 2008 with 67%, but i am not have any experience. may i eligible to apply the government job you above mentioned company?
please send the replay to "[email protected]"
17th February 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

minimum salary for a cse engg...??
30th March 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Any job after completing diploma in information technology
25th October 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

need any extra course for joining job?
11th January 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

ANY GOV JOB FOR
THE COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING STUDENT(FINAL YEAR).IN KERALA
[email protected]
5th November 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

hello sir im studying BE final year CSE, Is there any to get any govt job?
9th November 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am doing my BE CSE ,pls send me what are all the govt jobs available which are related to my branch.
and what will be my basic salary for it.than how can i apply for that jobs where can i contact regarding that.
could u let me know this details.
them my mail id is [email protected]
3rd December 2013, 01:26 PM
NIVEDHITHAAUTT

i completed B.E.,cse how to get lecturer jobs in tamilnadu government polytechnic collegs?
3rd January 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i would like to know about the bsnl jto job.pls send the further details to my mail [email protected] u
29th March 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

how to know the vaccancies for b.e cse dept students in public sectors and how to apply for that job?
if anybody knows that then my email_id is [email protected].
26th July 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi Dear Sir, I am a BE computer science graduate passed out in 2010, i am currently working with HCL BPO for 4 years, I would like to get a job in government sector in chennai, please provide me details. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?