10th August 2011, 12:43 PM
malishk

Eligibility criteria for MA in Economics in Pune having completed B.Com with 47.16%? Colleges offering this course in Pune? What is the scope of this course?

SIR, I Have passed B.com from Mumbai university with 47.16%.and i want to do M.A in Econimis from Pune .plz tell me what is ther eligiblity criteria,suggest colleges.and scope of it.

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities offering M.Sc in Genetic Engineering in Bangalore and Pune? Eligibility criteria for this course? Which Entrance Exams to appear for getting admission to this course?
  2. List of colleges offering Ph.D in Hindi in Pune? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  3. List of top 10 colleges of Pune? What is their eligibility criteria and the admission process?
  4. How can I join B.COm honors(Economics) from symbiosis pune
  5. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  6. Top colleges in Pune offering MSc Biotechnology course? Eligibility criteria for the same course? Any reservation for Physically Disabled Candidate?
  7. List of the top colleges along with their eligibility criteria for architecture in Jalgaon and Pune?
  8. List of good colleges I can apply for B.Com course in Pune or Mumbai after completion of 12th with 85% marks in CBSE board? -- [New]
  9. Which are the colleges offering MS in pharmacy in Mumbai or Pune?
  10. List of colleges offering PhD in Pharmacy in Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  11. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  12. Which are the colleges offering Ph.D? I have completed M.Pharmacy in Pharmacognosy in Pune University
  13. How to take admission in M.Tech after completing my B.E in IT with 64% from Pune University?
  14. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
  15. Date of entrance tests for B.Ed in Pune? Which colleges are offering B.Ed courses under Pune University?
  16. Top colleges of pune that offer bcom and bcom hons? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do M.Tech programme at IIIT Pune?
  18. Is it necessary to give the entrance examination to get admission for LLB? Best LLB colleges in pune?
20th September 2011, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for MA in Economics in Pune having completed B.Com with 47.16%? Colleges offering this course in Pune? What is the scope of this course?

sir i have done BSC(COMPUTER SCIENCE).......I GOT 48%....IN THE FINAL YEAR....M I ELIGIBLE FOR MCA IN PUNE UNIVERSITY..............PLZZZ TELL ME....ELSE TELL ME ANY OTHER MASTER COURSE..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?