10th August 2011, 04:18 PM
Ravi KM

Where and when can I get the improvement exam form of class 12th? Can I fill it online?

Sir, I want to improve my 12th class result in physics and maths. So I want to know where and when can I get improvement form for 12th class. Can I fill this form online. Please reply.

13th September 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where and when can I get the improvement exam form of class 12th? Can I fill it online?

can i get improvement exam forms online?
13th September 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where and when can I get the improvement exam form of class 12th? Can I fill it online?

can i get foms on net?
14th September 2011, 08:00 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
If you can't find the improvement exam forms in your area, I can register ... You all will have to fill the form online & I will tell you where & when, I will ... who wish to give CBSE board exams of class 12th as private candidate:- To ...
Thanks,
2nd November 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to fill improvement its really mean for me please tell me where and when to fill know november has started what should i do plzzzzzzzz tell me
30th May 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for giving improvement test for 12 th CBSE Boards
25th August 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I wish to appear in approvment exams for Maths only..when and from where the examination form would be available.
6th September 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

from where did i take improvement form
10th September 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

when do we get cbse class 12 improvement exam form and from where?
23rd December 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th class from up board but i want to apear in 12th class again from open university can i do it.
24th June 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
My self Gunjan i have passed 12th class but i want to do 12th class improvement test, so when do i get cbse class 12 improvement exam form and from where?
6th August 2013, 12:39 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Where and when can I get the improvement exam form of class 12th? Can I fill it online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi KM View Post
Sir, I want to improve my 12th class result in physics and maths. So I want to know where and when can I get improvement form for 12th class. Can I fill this form online. Please reply.

Improvement examination forms will be available right after declaration of result and upto the month of November. Candidates who wish to appear for improvement examination can submit application form along with xerox copy of marks sheet to the respective regional office of there area.

Please note that there is no provision to apply online for improvement examination.
22nd May 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

sir, I want to improve my 12th Class result in Accounts & Commerce so I want to know where and when I get improvement form for 12th Class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?