10th August 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

How may I do either regular or Open degree in B.Sc? I've done 12th in Commerce and diploma in Multimedia arts

Dear sir,
I am Vidhu Prakash. R from Kerala.I done my +12 in Commerce,Bhooshan & Sahityacharya frm Kerala Hindi prachara Sabha,Diploma in Multimedia Arts.I am a groomed model also.Now i want to do any degree relating this(regular / open).So would you please tell me which course will be best for me?Any BSc course is available for me?Would you please give me all the details about courses,collages and the fees structure as soon as possible.
Thanking you,
Vidhu Prakash.R
Trivandram,
Kerala.

26th October 2016, 10:09 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I do either regular or Open degree in B.Sc? I've done 12th in Commerce and diploma in Multimedia arts

Since you have done higher secondary in commerce stream, you are not eligible to study B.Sc. in regular universities. The basic eligibility criteria to enroll in a regular B.Sc. course is that you should be from science stream prior to B.Sc. application. So almost no regular college will allow you their candidature.
But, if you think of enrolling in a distance education university, then you can get admitted in a B.Sc. course. The basic eligibility criteria in this case is to posses a higher secondary or equivalent degree. You can think of taking admission in IGNOU university, which is a renowned university in distance education. IGNOU is affiliated under DEC and UGC. So your qualification will be a valid one and you can apply for jobs in any government or private sector. In case of B.Sc. the course fee for all the three years are less than Rs.20,000 and that includes brochure and form fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?