4th August 2010, 02:17 AM
reninancy

Is MS a good choice after b.pharm? MS should be done from India or Abroad?

is it better to study m.s after b.pharm. if so wil it be better to do in india or abroad?

4th August 2010, 09:17 AM
rajanivedha

Post Re: Is MS a good choice after b.pharm? MS should be done from India or Abroad?

hi friend
i will say doing MS in abroad is a good choice ... provided you have to write the TOEFL exams to go abroad... choose the best university in US or UK.... EVEN IN GEORGIA.... AND plan your way

4th August 2010, 09:29 AM
mayankkaushik02

Default Re: Is MS a good choice after b.pharm? MS should be done from India or Abroad?

Yes it is better to do MS.

It upon you to do this from India or from abroad but in abroad there is great demand of Indians Qualifications.
So, think before your decision.

4th August 2010, 10:49 AM
ravi6

Default Re: Is MS a good choice after b.pharm? MS should be done from India or Abroad?

dear,
this is your choice that you want to do M.S after B.PHARMA or not. acc. to me M.S is good and better option after B.PHARMA.
acc. to me M.S after b.pharmacy is better in abroad because the value of pharamacist is much large in abroad than india. so if you can go to abroad for take M.S in abroad then go..

RAGRDS
ravi6

4th August 2010, 11:34 AM
ketanbhojak

Quote:
Originally Posted by reninancy View Post
is it better to study m.s after b.pharm. if so wil it be better to do in india or abroad?
yes ofcourse, MS is good option after Bpharm, but its better to do it from abroad....

4th August 2010, 12:32 PM
jicks

Hi,

It depends entirely on your Attitude and Financial Status.

In India, you can go for either M.Pharm or MBA from reputed college

Doing M.S,. abroad you have to be ready to invest huge sum of money, may be 15 to 20 lacs.
Fees also varies from college, country you are pursuing.

You have to clear GRE/Tofel to get admission in USA colleges
If you get a very high score, there are chances of getting admission in good colleges.
If you are clear about doing M.S. then go ahead and study abroad.

Best Wishes

4th August 2010, 12:56 PM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

NO MS is not possible after B. pharma.. if you want to become a ms so you complete MBBS degree... good luck

4th August 2010, 03:27 PM
stupify

Thumbs up Re: Is MS a good choice after b.pharm? MS should be done from India or Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reninancy View Post
Its always better to go for higher studies. doing MS from India or from abroad doesn't really matters. You need to be fairly good at what you do,only then you will be able to do what you actually want.

4th August 2010, 04:51 PM
khusi

it is an very good option for an b.pharma student,
it would be better if you do it from abroad because the chances and scope of development for you in this field is better in countries like US than INDIA
ALL THE BEST

4th August 2010, 05:19 PM
Rickers

Hello friend,

This is good choice but better if you go for M.pharm from any reputed university.
If you really want to do M.S then i suggest you must go for it from abroad.
In india there are only few colleges/university for M.S. So the quality of education is not up to the mark.
You must go with some foreign universities.
Good luck!!!!

4th August 2010, 06:12 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

Yes,definitely MS is a very good choice after B.pharm.

You can go for a variety of specializations for doing MS.

These are the options:

M.S. (Pharm.) Pharmaceutical Analysis

M.S. (Pharm.) Pharmacology & Toxicology

M.S.(Pharm.) Pharmaceutics

M.S. (Pharm.) Pharmacoinformatics

You can take up this course in India,there is no need to fly for abroad.

In India,we have one best institute which offers the MS course on several specializations,i.e.NIPER

For details about the entrance exam and other details you can check out its site:
www.niper.gov.in.

All the best!

4th August 2010, 07:23 PM
Sathishkannan

you can study ms after b.pharm it is good. it is better to do ms in india here itself there are several college providing good education in ms and full facilities is available here moreover more money is saved.

4th August 2010, 10:10 PM
rajanivedha

yes you can do in abroad because exposure is more..

5th August 2010, 06:08 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

definately MS is a good choice after b.pharm.

specially if you want to do research oriented jobs then MS will be better option for you.

and the MS degree generally provides foreign university.

so it will be better to go abroad for taking degree of MS.

all the best..........

21st August 2010, 04:59 PM
mukeshbhadoriya

Smile Re: Is MS a good choice after b.pharm? MS should be done from India or Abroad?

off course it is better to go for the m.s after b.pharma if you get admission in n.i.p.er than this one is best other wise do it from abroad

15th November 2010, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

in whicht country it is better to do MS? Which are the exams we have to qualify for particular country

16th November 2010, 12:11 AM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: Is MS a good choice after b.pharm? MS should be done from India or Abroad?

yes.., it is a better choice youcan have a good career you can get a good job in any pharmacuetical company or in any hospital, you even may go in research field after doing Ph.D. GOOD CHOICE..ALL THE BEST..

27th November 2010, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Mr Jitendra its master in science not master of surgery

16th January 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

we can do genetics course after b-pharmacy

23rd March 2011, 11:33 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
Yes,definitely MS is a very good choice after B.pharm.

You can go for a variety of specializations for doing MS.

These are the options:

M.S. (Pharm.) Pharmaceutical Analysis

M.S. (Pharm.) Pharmacology & Toxicology

M.S.(Pharm.) Pharmaceutics

M.S. (Pharm.) Pharmacoinformatics

You can take up this course in India,there is no need to fly for abroad.

In India,we have one best institute which offers the MS course on several specializations,i.e.NIPER

For details about the entrance exam and other details you can check out its site:
www.niper.gov.in.

thank

31st March 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

is there MS in uk is possible after B.Pharm?
Hw mch it costs?
How to apply and to which universities?

31st March 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

is there MS in uk is possible after B.Pharm?
Hw mch it costs?
How to apply and to which universities?

14th April 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Is master of surgery is possible after B. Pharma?
What is the scope of master in science after b. pharma & where are the colleges for this?

7th July 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i m doing marketing so for me ms is good aur mba is good i m b. pharm graduate

15th August 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

can i do MS after m pharma in abroad n will i get good opportunities abroad,pls suggest sdome good universities n how can i easily get through in at low cost n what all i should do for going there

12th January 2018, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I am currently doing my B.Pharma in India..
I would like to know if M.S. would be a good option after BPharm?
And if yes, what all exams would I have to qualify to do M.S. from abroad?

Thank you :)

6th August 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 4years B. Pharmacy course,now i want to do MS in farmacy can i do it

5th July 2022, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bpharm this year.. I'm confused between the courses available for ms in abroad.. Which will be a best course? and how much I'll earn initially after completing my PG?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?