11th August 2011, 12:06 AM
tokala vyshali

Can I do graduation in Regural College after completing ITI in Electrician?

i have completed iti in electrician can i do the graduation in regural college or not? do iti in eletrician is consedered equal to intermediated or not?

27th October 2011, 06:13 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: Can I do graduation in Regural College after completing ITI in Electrician?

First of all ITI certificae is a vocasional course certificate and they do not make you eligible for any garduation as you have to clear your 12 standard exam to apply for any regular collages. In this regard first appear for the 12 exam as rivate candidate and the after that appear for the graduation that also you can do as private / corrospondace/ regular.

Better I suggest that you complete your 12 standard exam and then move forward.

Best of luck...
30th October 2011, 02:39 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do graduation in Regural College after completing ITI in Electrician?

Sir,
I have completed iti in electrician can i do the graduation in regural college or not? do iti in eletrician is consedered equal to intermediated or.
27th February 2012, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

After completing ITI what is the further education in the same field?
7th March 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

sir iam completed i.t.i electrician trade ,now i got job in railways as technician ,but iam not satisfy about my job, i want to become an scientist in "I S R O" ,iam totally confused about my life,pls tell me how can i achive my goal .....PLZZZZ..
28th March 2012, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

wat is da work of fitter?
13th December 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE AFTER COURSE OF ITI WIREMAN?
1st July 2020, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i do graduation in regular collage after completing ITI in fitter after 12th pass
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?