11th August 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Ph.D in distance mode after MSc Statistics?

I am M.Sc(Statistics) , wants to do p.hd. in distance mode in management. so please tell me whether it is possible or not.

1st October 2011, 01:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Ph.D in distance mode after MSc Statistics?

It’s a good decision to enter in to the PhD course after your post graduation studies. A PhD in statistics will give you immense job opportunities. You can very well enter in to the field of research and also in to the field of academics. If you are working, its better to do PhD in distance mode. You can identify a reputed institute and enroll for the doctorate program. But you should do lot of analysis before selecting the institute. The institute which you are selecting should be accredited by the government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?