11th August 2011, 10:49 PM
sundaresan003

What can I do to pursue MS in Germany after B.E ECE?

sir/madam,
i wish to do MS in Germany in control systems, currently i am pursuing my BE.,ECE final year. what can i do to do MS in Germany.
What are all the steps i want to take now for that ?...

Related Questions:
  1. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? List of standard exams to be given?
  2. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  3. How to get scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany after B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  5. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MS course from Germany? I am B.Tech ECE student and having backlogs. How may I get the information about course and fee structure for the same?
  7. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  8. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  9. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  10. Requirements to pursue PhD in Germany?
  11. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  13. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  14. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  15. How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  16. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  17. How may I pursue MS in Bioinformatic from Germany or US?
  18. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
3rd October 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to pursue MS in Germany after B.E ECE?

I have scored 108/120 in TOEFL examinations. My B.Tech score is 64%. How do I go about securing an admission for MS in Germany do do my Masters? Can I get an admission in the Technical University of Munich with the above scores if my extracurricular achievements are impressive from a Mechanical Engineering perspective? How do I go about getting a scholarship for the same?? Please help. Thank u!
12th October 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Am an HND holder in Civil engineering. Would it be possible for me to do Msc. in civil engineering in Germany ?
21st November 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

wat can i do to pursue MS in ECE(B.E) as pg course in germany?wat r al the requirements & procedure?wat r the universities available?
24th December 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

can i do my MS in germany after completion of my btech from ece branch.. plz answer me
15th January 2012, 09:18 PM
nishant242424

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundaresan003 View Post
sir/madam,
i wish to do MS in Germany in control systems, currently i am pursuing my BE.,ECE final year. what can i do to do MS in Germany.
What are all the steps i want to take now for that ?...
"
Did you know?

There are no study fees in Germany. German institutions of higher education welcome students from all nationalities. Students however have to arrange for living expenses on their own which can total to about DM 1300 per month. In addition to the living expenses there can be some other miscellaneous expenses to the extent of DM 1000 per semester.

Apply to Top colleges in Germany

Admission to Undergraduate Studies
Students applying for an undergraduate course in Germany have to undertake a one - year bridge program. This is to compensate for 13 years of school education in Germany compared to 12 years in India. In order to be eligible for this bridging course, students from India are required to have an excellent academic record up to Senior Secondary Level (10 + 2), and must have basic knowledge of the German language (G III Level of Max Mueller Bhavans).

After completion of the bridge program, Indian students are required to pass an assessment test in order to get admission into a German institution for the equivalent of the Bachelors degree. Students who have cleared the IIT Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) will be exempted from the assessment test.

Students who have successfully completed two years of undergraduate studies are also exempted from the assessment test. However, they have to prove their proficiency in the German language.

Admission to Postgraduate Courses

German universities have recently introduced international courses leading to a Master's degree. Some courses begin with English as a medium of instruction. Students need an Indian undergraduate degree to qualify.

Some universities also accept the three years Indian Bachelors degree.

Admission to PhD Courses

Like in many other countries international students must have a Master's Degree, and must have identified a professor in Germany who is willing to act as their doctoral guide.

Apply to Top colleges in Germany

Entrance Requirements
Admission to programmes in Germany are granted on the basis of previous academic record. However, for some management courses a GMAT is required, and some engineering programmes require a GRE score. You will need to check the requirements of the university you are applying to.

The TOEFL is a standard test required for programmes that have English as a medium of instruction.

Applying for Admission
You have to apply for admission directly to the universities. Application forms can be requested from the International offices of universities. The filled applications have to be sent back to the university along with documents required to be attached. The attached documents must normally be authenticated copies of your certificates. You will also have to include authenticated copies of certificates confirming your knowledge of German, if required.

The Winter semester starts in October and the Summer semester starts in April. The application deadline is 15th July for the Winter semester and 15th January for the Summer semester.

Student Visa
Student interested to take up full time study in Germany are required to apply for a student visa. It is initially granted for a period of three months. It has to be extended by the authorities in Germany within three months of your stay in Germany. Extension is given for one year at a time till the end of the course. All International students must leave Germany on completion of the course of study.

Students have to fulfill the following requirements before being granted a student visa.

Submit the following documents:

1. Completed Visa Application Form

2. Photographs

3. Visa Application Fee

4. Evidence of Admission

5. Proof of Adequate Financial Resources

6. Health Certificate

The visa is issued when the student is assessed to be a genuine student, who intends to undertake further studies in Germany, abide by visa conditions, and depart on completion of the course. The student should convince the visa officer that his German language skills are adequate for the course he/she is undertaking. That the course is relevant to his/her current academic/ professional status. That he/she will comply with visa conditions and leave Germany after completion of the course. Processing of the visa can take up to eight weeks"
28th August 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Can't we get a job right over there after completion of MS.and what are the job opportunities.
2nd December 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

in what language thus we write exzam in german while we r doing ms
rply fast to email adress plz :[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?