12th August 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the CA course fee structure? I have passed 12th with 71% marks

i passed 12th with 71% marks with commerce stream ,gujarat board (hindi medium).Now, i am doing B.Com first year with english medium gujarat university. I want made a C.A. plz suggest me about ca course , fee & term.
Rakesh ranjan
surat - gujarat
Emai ID- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  2. What is the fee structure to take up courses after 12th if I have scored 650 marks in 12th?
  3. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the admission criteria fr LPU?
  5. How to take admission in VJTI after securing 81.2% marks in 12th standard? What is the fee structure?
  6. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  7. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges after scoring 44 marks in 12th board? What is the fee structure of the colleges?
  8. Detailed Information regarding GP Rating course? Fee structure for this course?
  9. What is the fee structure for Pharm D in government college? I have scored 97% marks in 12th
  10. What is the fee for students who have passed 12th with 90% marks
  11. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
  12. After doing B.Com how to pursue CA course? What is the fee structure?
  13. Is it possible to join engineering after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?
  14. Colleges offering B.com course for 12th commerce stream students? Fee structure of it?
  15. Fee structure for ICWA course? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  16. What is the fee structure for Women's Polytechnic College, Muzzafarpur? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in MBBS? I have passed my 12th exam with 59.4% marks
  18. Fee structure to study CA? I am doing B.Com first year
29th March 2012, 01:05 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the CA course fee structure? I have passed 12th with 71% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i passed 12th with 71% marks with commerce stream ,gujarat board (hindi medium).Now, i am doing B.Com first year with english medium gujarat university. I want made a C.A. plz suggest me about ca course , fee & term.
Rakesh ranjan
surat - gujarat
Emai ID- [email protected]
Students, after qualifying the +2 level of examination needs to register for Common Proficiency Test. Qualifying Common Proficiency Test is mandatory to move on to the next level of the Chartered Accountancy course known as, Integrated Professional Competence Course and is followed by the following:
  • Final Course
  • Computer Training
  • Articleship Training
  • General Management & Communication Skills Course

The duration of the Artileship Training is 3 years and 6 months.
The minimum duration of each stage of the course, i.e. Integrated Professional Competence Course and the Final Course is 9 months.
The duration of Computer Training is 100 hrs to be completed in a specific period of time and the duration of the General Management & Communication Skills Course is 15 days.

Fee Structure of Chartered Accountancy course:
  1. Common Proficiency Test - Rs.6600
  2. Integrated Professional Competence Course - Rs.10600
  3. Final Course - Rs.12500
  4. Artcleship Training Fee - Rs.2000
  5. Computer Training Fee- Rs.4000
  6. General Management & Communication Skills- Rs.4000

For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
24th September 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the CA course fee structure? I have passed 12th with 71% marks

sir ,
i have completed my b.com study
i want to do C.A. study
please give me the fees structure and i have completed my b.com study , so i have to do cpt level?? or i can do ipcc level preparations??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?