12th August 2011, 03:14 PM
supriyakarwal

Jobs suitable for MCA passout students in government or private sector?

which type og job is suitable for mca passout in givt sector aut private sector

plz tel me

17th October 2011, 05:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs suitable for MCA passout students in government or private sector?

There are various job opportunities for the MCA post graduates. The opportunities exist in private as well as government sectors. Since you care a post graduate, you can get in to the academic fields. You can attend the NET exam. You can also apply for the bank exams, UPSC/SSC exams also. It is important that you choose an area where you would like to make a career.
19th March 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs suitable for MCA passout students in government or private sector?

hello sir i'm sathishkumar.n , i would completed MCA in this year ... so i'm fully confused where i go to job. private or govt... so i need some ur clarification and soone instructions....pls respond me sir.....by n.s.s.k
17th May 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i hava a banda,plz give me a bia.i need it.
5th December 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

which sector pays more after mca IT sector or government sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?