12th August 2011, 08:13 PM
tanay112

Any certification exam that I can appear after passing out the IRDA online exam?

Recently I have passed out the IRDA (Lic Agent) Online exam on 5th Augt Pls let me know if there is another certification exam that I can appear ? And How these will heplfull to my carrear,

11th December 2011, 10:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any certification exam that I can appear after passing out the IRDA online exam?

Hello Friend,
IRDA certification helps you to become a sales agent for insurance policy from the concerned organisation. If you are interested in the training and development field of insurance then you can appear for the Licentiate exams conducted by Insurance institute of India. If you pass the exam then you can appear for associate exams followed by fellowship. There is a very high demand for associates and fellows from III as they are few in number and they are a must for licencing for corporate agents of insurance companies. Its a very

regards
7th January 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any certification exam that I can appear after passing out the IRDA online exam?

can CA appear for irda exam?
13th January 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir , Iam working in abudhabi as maintenance supervisor how i can start part time LIC agent in abudhabi ? and how i can do online exam?
25th December 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I applied to ICICI Prudential agent FSP and have passed the IRDA certification exam with certificate in my hand. What is the further procedure to get license?
25th March 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed IRDA Exam as an SBI Life Agent, I want general insurace agency, how will I get , Will i write any exam?
12th March 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I like to work as corporate agent for general insurance, for that what exam I have to do, Already I got IRDA licence from TATA AIA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?