12th August 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Which course is the best suited for BSc IT?

hello
i m doing with bsc.IT fy
what course is best suited with bsc.IT?? i m looking forward for software programming which is also of 3 years and i can do that with bsc.IT
so after graduation i will b having two degrees
but heard doing software eng or programming is not a best option i m selecting
i want to take a decision soon reply me soon
my email id : [email protected]

28th September 2011, 04:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is the best suited for BSc IT?

After a B.Sc IT you have several options which are in your way. If you are interested you can go in for the post graduation /M.Sc IT. This will enhance your job opportunities. As you mentioned the programming course is also a good option. Through this course you can enter in to the field of software engineering. You can become a software engineer if you have the apt skill required for that. The job opportunities and the salary package is very high in this area. Hence do select your course accordingly.
11th October 2011, 01:24 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

After a B.Sc IT you have several options which are in your way. If you are interested you can go in for the post graduation /M.Sc IT. This will enhance your job opportunities. As you mentioned the programming course is also a good option. Through this course you can enter in to the field of software engineering. You can become a software engineer if you have the apt skill required for that. The job opportunities and the salary package is very high in this area. Hence do select your course accordingly.
9th February 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

i have done 12th science student with 64%. .
i want to do bsc it.
can i get the job now related to bsc it as i start my first year
please guide.
5th July 2012, 01:55 PM
arpitbanaudha

dear friend,
you are in good way BSC.IT is the best course this is the technical course during the BSC.IT you can select advance java certification course when you will complete your BSC.IT and you also be a programmer because java is the best programming course and also be a best job oriented course in IT companies then you can do MSC.IT for job promotion.
best of luck
13th May 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

hello , sir/madam i have completed bsc(it) 5th sem and dit from niit .what should i do for get job in it guide me [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?