13th August 2011, 09:17 PM
shreejivapi

Is it necessary to appear for LLB for graduation?

Dear Sir,

I have passed 12th/Diploma Electrical(Full Time)/Post Diploma Industrial Safety(Part Time 2Yeras)/Post Diploma Environmental Management.(PT 2 Y)

I wats to appear for LLB from the Gujarat.

Is it necessory for Graduation.Having 17 years of experience in industriries with competency in Electrical.

What shou I do ? Please suggest .

9th January 2012, 06:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear for LLB for graduation?

Your question is bit confusing but if you are asking for pursuing llb course then for that basically you should have a B.A- BSc or B.com degree with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate and 35% for SC/ST candidates form a regonised university.You have to give entrance exam and a personal interview to pursue law course. List of colleges in Gujrat where you can pursue law course:-

Gujarat National Law University

D.D.Kotiwala Municipal Law College

Shree K.P.Shah Law College, (BCI Approved)

D.D.Kotiwala Municipal Law College

Siddharth Law College (BCI Approved)

Sheth D. L. Law College (BCI Approved)
9th January 2012, 09:00 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreejivapi View Post
Dear Sir,

I have passed 12th/Diploma Electrical(Full Time)/Post Diploma Industrial Safety(Part Time 2Yeras)/Post Diploma Environmental Management.(PT 2 Y)

I wats to appear for LLB from the Gujarat.

Is it necessory for Graduation.Having 17 years of experience in industriries with competency in Electrical.

What shou I do ? Please suggest .

dear friend,

At first I have mentioned the eligible criteria for L.L.B. and then I shall tell you details about that.

Eligible Criteria :

The candidate's age should be at least 21 years old and at-most 35 years old.

Educational Qualification :

A candidate should have passed B.A. , B.Sc. or B.Com with at-least 45% of marks for GEN and for S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C it is 35%.

Now as you have passed diploma after 12th and after diploma you have completed your post diploma. So for this aspect you are not eligible. There is an idea if you have industrial experience then you will be eligible. So go for it and then you will be eligible.

good luck.
9th January 2012, 09:24 PM
mukund purohit

To pursue for LLB courses you should have graduate degree like B.A or B.Sc with 40% & 30% for SC/ST candidates from a approved university or college.
then you can give entrance exams & then interview.
you can click on the given link to know about the good & reputed universities of Gujarat-
http://www.gnlu.ac.in/
http://www.siddharthlawcollege.com/
9th January 2012, 09:35 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

To purse LL.B. 3 years course one must be graduate in any stream from a recognised University.

But to purse Integrated Law 5 years course one should complete 12th from any stream from a recognised State/Central Board.

So you are not eligible for 3 years graduation course in law having completed course other then Bachelor Degree in any strem.
25th May 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have complete diploma in pharmacy.i continue in B.A..in last year....i want to now L.L.B.courses...in Gujurat national law college..Please suggested
4th March 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I have completed my graduation from Commerce stream with pass class (i.e. failed in first attempt & passed in second attempt). shall i still get an admission for LLB in law colleges from Mumbai. Pls. reply

Also I would like to inform you that I have done Dip. in Labour Law from Ambedkar college of Law at Wadala. , in addition, I would also like to inform you that I working with one of Pharma company through Labour Law Consultant as a Compliance Executive till time. Hence, pls. share any such courses relates to my current profession which helps me to enhance my knowledge.

My cell no. is 7738213032

Thanks & Regards,
Sandesh Sarode
17th July 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have completed 2 arts stream but i intreasted admission for LLB in law college BBSR. Reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?