14th August 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Which is a better career between BBM and engineering? Which has more demand and which has a better opportunity?

Among BBM and Engineering which is the better career? which holds more demand, job oppurtunity and in which field can one earn more money..?

23rd March 2012, 09:58 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Which is a better career between BBM and engineering? Which has more demand and which has a better opportunity?

hi
It is a very good question,I can give a idea about both fields please read carefully

BBM:
BBM is Bachelor's of Business Management. If you want to do MBA from Good Business Schools,You have to take BBM Course.
If you have good Communication Skills,You have to take BBM.If you like Business field ,You have to take BBM Course.
With the Minimum Qualification of BBM,You can't higher paid job,If you completed MBA from top level business School after BBM ,You can get More salary.

Engineering:
In Engineering we have a lot of Branches,Now a days ,we can't say engineer Graduate get a good Job.If you want to get a Good Job,You should have a good Technical Knowledge as well as Good Communication Skills
Both are have a Good fields,You have to choose depend on your Interest

If you like Business field,go for BBM.

If you like technical field ,You have to choose Engineering

You have to remember:

If you have a maintain Good Communication Skills,You can get Good Job with your BBM/Engineering Qualification.
8th June 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better career between BBM and engineering? Which has more demand and which has a better opportunity?

aeronautical is suitable for girls and if she got 96%in inter
4th February 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

I have one question to ask
I am doing present graduation but I like business , is any possibility to do bbm with engineering .
15th June 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose, BBM or Engineering? Job opportunities in the field?
7th May 2020, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Can a science student do bbm without the knowledge of accounting?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?