13th August 2011, 11:40 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

PTU, B.Tech, 1st Sem., Fundamentals of Computer Programming and IT Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Papers of Fundamentals of Computer Programming and IT deals with logics and programs. The paper is of 60 marks and has 9 questions in it. The first question of the paper has 10 sub questions of 2 marks each. All these 10 questions are compulsory and are to be answered under section A of the paper. Section B and section C of the paper has 4 questions each of 8 marks each. Candidates need to choose any 2 from section B and any 2 from sections C. The last 1 questions can be answered from either section B or section c. every question in section B and C is of 8 marks each. The total time in which all the questions are to be answered is 3 hours. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ptu-btech-1...and-it-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. PTU B.Tech in Computer Science 4th Sem. System Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. MDU Rohtak- BCA 1st Sem- Computer Fundamentals and Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. PTU MCA 1st Sem-Programming in C (MCA-102) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. PTU B.Tech 1st Sem-Engineering Drawing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. PTU B.Tech 1st Sem-Engineering Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Mumbai University, BE, 1st Sem, Computer Programming-I (CP-I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. PTU MCA 2nd Sem-Object Oriented Programming in C++ (MCA-202) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. PTU MCA 5th Sem-Java Programming (MCA-502) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [New]
  9. PTU, B.Tech., 1st Semester, Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  10. PTU, M. Tech In CSE, 1st Sem., Advanced Computer Architecture Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. PTU, B.Tech, 1st Sem., Elements of Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Kurukshetra University B.Tech in CSE 4th Sem Object Oriented Programming Using C++ Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. PTU B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd Sem-Fluid Mechanics-I (CE-203) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. PTU MCA 1st Sem-Introduction to Information Technology (MCA-101) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. PTU B.Tech EE-3rd Sem-Applied Mathematics-III (AM-201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. PTU B.Tech ECE-5th Sem-Pulse and Digital Switching Circuits (PDSC) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. PTU MCA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. PTU MCA 3rd Sem-Computer System Architecture (MCA-301) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
14th August 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PTU, B.Tech, 1st Sem., Fundamentals of Computer Programming and IT Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Fsc 2nd year result yet not come. I can apply
15th August 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PTU, B.Tech, 1st Sem., Fundamentals of Computer Programming and IT Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

iam pursuing b.tech (i.t) i want to settleled in railway job so give best suggetistions for me
30th August 2011, 03:40 AM
kamil priya

thank u vry mmuch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?