14th August 2011, 12:15 PM
Naina13

Is it a good option do correspondence in MBA while working? Should I take it up now or after experience?

HI, I am placed in TCS and selected for the ITIS sector. I have not yet got my joining. I would like too do a correspondence in MBA along with ths job. Kindly let me know if this is good option and also how best i can go about my MBA along with work? will it be hectic? Is it better to take up correspondence rite now or after a year of work experience? I want to do my 'correspondence' only because i din wanna quit my job. Kindly help me and suggest wats the best.

Related Questions:
  1. Best stream of MBA for ECE engineering with 2 years experience
  2. Is there any good scope in MBA correspondence course?
  3. List of good colleges which provide MBA program through correspondence? I am in final year of my B.Tech(IT)?
  4. Is pursuing MBA through correspondence mode a good option along with CA IPCC? Will it be helpful in terms of job perspective?
  5. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  6. Is there a better scope in MBA correspondence in IT and Marketing?
  7. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  8. Which option is suits on me MBA(IT+HR) or M.Sc IT through correspondence? I have done diploma in software engineering from NIIT and graduation in B.Sc IT through correspondence
  9. Is simple MBA through correspondence a good option after B.Pharma? What is the scope for it?
  10. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  11. Should I choose Executive MBA or Regular MBA?
  12. List of recognized B.Ed correspondence courses? I am working women and have no experience in teaching
  13. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  14. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  16. MBA (Operations) though correspondence is valid or not?
  17. Is MBA Correspondence good while doing job?
  18. Which is a better option between General MBA and MBA in Pharmaceuticals? List of good MBA colleges that provide good placements?
30th September 2011, 09:19 PM
jishamenon2011

Default Re: Is it a good option do correspondence in MBA while working? Should I take it up now or after experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naina13 View Post
HI, I am placed in TCS and selected for the ITIS sector. I have not yet got my joining. I would like too do a correspondence in MBA along with ths job. Kindly let me know if this is good option and also how best i can go about my MBA along with work? will it be hectic? Is it better to take up correspondence rite now or after a year of work experience? I want to do my 'correspondence' only because i din wanna quit my job. Kindly help me and suggest wats the best.
you can go for correspondence in MBA along with your work , but it completely depends upon you how you handle your work with studies my opinion is that you make sure your self completely comfortable WITH YOUR work then go for MBA programme

It's a big opprtuiniy for those who prefer to continue to their day job as well as want to get an MBA Degree. This is best way to get quality education at the comfort of your home and you needn't to give your career a break.

Management Institutes in India are glabally recognized. There are so many MBA Colleges in India for Distance Learning MBA Course. Below is a list of some of the best and most popular Institutes in India (with complete address, contact number and website details) who offers Distance Learning MBA Degree.
~ICFAI University
~Bangalore University
~Indira Gandhi National Open University
~Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL)
~Annamalai University
~Nalanda Open University, Patna
~NMIMS University
~Kurukshetra University
~Maharshi Dayanand University
~Amity School of Distance Learning
~Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University
1st October 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a good option do correspondence in MBA while working? Should I take it up now or after experience?

can i do pursue my MBA while working in a company through??
if yes pls tl me some of those companies...
29th January 2012, 07:03 PM
Jitu_Delhi

Always try to do mba from reputed universities. Because still these universities have reputation.
Some of good universities is listed below : -
1) XLRI
2) IMT (Institute of Management and Technology), Ghaziabad
3) ICFAI
4) Symbiosys
5) Sikkim Manipal
6) IGNOU
11th March 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I am working as HR-Executive in consultancy and want to do MBA dual so which subject I should Choose in major and as minor?
Are there are scope for getting good job in companies providing good packages.
Kindly help me.

Regards
Shradha
27th July 2012, 08:35 AM
dhirajkh

my suggestion is don't go for correspondence in mba, if u r capable of getting good result in cat.
as correspondence M.B.A. will help your promotion in the company u r working, but it wudn't help you if you leave the company immediately after pursuing your course
27th July 2012, 04:34 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Yes this is your right decision while doing working with any organization then the best way to study is only the distance education. With your experience you can also get the higher education. This is also right that you have to do some hard work and manage most of the things.
I will also give you this advice that you should leave your study at any case.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?