14th August 2011, 01:20 PM
@$hw!n!

Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?

Respected sir/madam,

I am Ashwini K, a student of 3rd yr engg, ECE branch.

# Is it better to do my intrenship during my 3rd course or in the break after my 3rd yr course?
# what am i supposed to do to do my internship?
# the internship might go on for how many days?
# i wanna do my internship in BEL...

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  2. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  3. Which all companies provide internship for B.Tech 3rd year engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  6. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?
  7. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  8. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  9. Internship in reputed companies in summer break for a Civil engineering student? -- [New]
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to do internship after doing 3rd year electronics and communication?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  13. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  14. Where to do the internship while doing 3rd year Metallurgical engineering?
  15. How to get a internship in a company while doing 3rd year engineering?
  16. How can I get internship in India after 3rd year of B.Tech in mining engineering?
  17. List of companies offering Internship during summer vacation in Delhi and Gurgaon for CSE 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
3rd January 2012, 02:41 PM
yash9291

Thumbs up Re: Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?

Dear Ashwini,
Almost all the universities provide a specific time interval after the 3rd year of engineering to complete your internship.so i suggest it is better to do your internship in that period as it will also not effect your studies.But if you have enough time in 3rd year itself then you can complete your internship in 3rd year as well.
The internship usually lasts for a period of 40 to 50 days depending on the company you chose.
first of all you must apply for an internship in the company you want to apply.Most companies that provide training usually have a form filling period during which you apply for internship.you can get these details from the company helpline numbers .
You can also take help of any of your known to person in the company for the internship.
after filling up of the application the company selects the suitable candidates on the basis of their credentials .
concerning the internship in BEL you must first obtain the necessary details from the company and fill up the application forms.Also prepare a resume to attach with your application.I will try to give more information soon.
Best of Luck!!!!
yash
15th August 2013, 01:17 PM
Aj Arya
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?

It is better to do the internship after the 3rd year of b-tech .
This is the only time to do the internship if you miss this chance you will not get the time or chance to do the internship.
Please don't waste the time in taking break, instead do the internship it will give some knowledge use full for you to get the job.
It is the valuable certificate to get the job.
3rd September 2013, 12:52 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.
Default Re: Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?

Dear friend,
My suggestion for you is,it is better to take internship instead of taking break in holidays.Now a days most of companies also taking the internship aspect into consideration while recruiting.So definitely you can take internship or in case if you are unable to take internship you can take coaching for GATE,but spend your valuable time as leisure.
ALL THE BEST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?