6th August 2010, 08:46 AM
rakenth

Which courses will help me to get a job while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

I have completed my btech in mechanical engg with first class. now i like to do some courses ( preferably short term) that would help me to pursue for a job.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  2. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  3. Which courses I have to do while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in order to get a Government Job? Which exams do I need to answer?
  4. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
  5. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  6. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  7. Which stream in best to do job in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  8. Courses in Abroad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  9. Courses related to B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Design related courses of 3 to 4 months duration in Bangalore?
  10. Which courses to prefer after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  11. Will I be able to do M.Tech in Mechanical after doing B.Tech in IT? What are the courses available?
  12. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  13. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Any short courses in power plant after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  16. Fees for B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Which company provides permanent job?
  17. Certification courses in Petroleum Engineering after B.Tech Mechanical? List of centres conducting the course?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
5th June 2011, 09:05 PM
sourindra

Default Re: Which courses will help me to get a job while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

You can do some short term courses after your B.Tech. You can do Company Secretary Course or various CAD courses which are useful for you.
5th June 2011, 10:59 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Arrow Re: Which courses will help me to get a job while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

my dear friend you are the student of ME ....you should do AUTO CAD ,, it will help you in every field which wants you go......

after b.tech you can get job as a designer in ME.. also you can get admission in m.tech with automobile branch.......

in this AUTO CAD is very usefull...

go for it

all the best
6th June 2011, 02:45 AM
teacherx

Default Re: Which courses will help me to get a job while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

i think you should do a course in designing software like autocad etc...
23rd June 2011, 12:58 AM
goutham63
Junior Member+

auto cad/cam course is available specially for mechanical students to design instruments using various software techniques...
4th July 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

which is the best job for mechanical engineers?
6th July 2011, 12:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Doing additional courses during your period of study is always a good option. This will help you to improve your skill set. This will also help you to have an attractive resume too. Since you are a Mechanical Engineer in the making, you can opt for computer courses like CAD, Auto CAD and Matlab. The demands for candidates with sound knowledge on these topics are quite huge. You can also go in for courses like SCDA, Embedded systems etc which will help you to get a job in major factories and power stations.
11th July 2011, 04:54 PM
anand0091

Thumbs up Re: Which courses will help me to get a job while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakenth View Post
I have completed my btech in mechanical engg with first class. now i like to do some courses ( preferably short term) that would help me to pursue for a job.
dear friend
As you have completed B.Tech and want to do some short term courses . Ther are many courses beneficial to Mechanical Student ,...
Desigining courses are :-
AUTO CAD
CATIA
PRO-E

Anlysis coursas are :-
ANSYS
HYPERMESS
Other courses are :-
3D - STUDIO MAX
MATLAB

It will also be better if you learn programming language c++ and do PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT courses.
All the best.
11th July 2011, 04:57 PM
anand0091

Post Re: Which courses will help me to get a job while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is the best job for mechanical engineers?
Ther are many courses beneficial to Mechanical Student . There is desiging softwares , anlysis softwares , basics of programming language as cor c++ and developgood communication skill to help you out to get into campus selection.
AUTO CAD, CATIA ,PRO-E

ANSYS, HYPERMESS
3D - STUDIO MAX
MATLAB
23rd September 2011, 07:07 PM
hrushi614

hi freind,

Ther are many courses beneficial to Mechanical Student . There is desiging softwares , anlysis softwares , basics of programming language as cor c++ and developgood communication skill to help you out to get into campus selection.
AUTO CAD, CATIA ,PRO-E

all the best
24th September 2011, 09:57 AM
karan 555

Quote:
Dear friend,

There are various good short term courses available for you after completing your B.tech in Mechanical.The short courses will boost up your job value.

The best short term courses for Mechanical branch are:

-CAD.
-CAM.
-Auto CAD.
-3D Studio MAX.
-CATIA.
-MATLAB.
-PRO-E.

The best places to do these courses are :

-NIIT.
-CADD.
-APTECH.
2nd December 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

which course will be better to become a researchist while doing B.TECH IT? PLZ REPLY
4th December 2011, 05:07 PM
nikeetaa muthiyan

hi,
Preferably you should choose
---- CAD
---- CAM
---- AUTO CAD
---- Company secreatory cources

Best Of Luck !!!!
4th December 2011, 07:24 PM
nida shakeel

Dear friend,

There are various good short term courses available for you after completing your B.tech in Mechanical.The short courses will boost up your job value.

The best short term courses for Mechanical branch are:

-CAD.
-CAM.
-Auto CAD.
-3D Studio MAX.
-CATIA.
-MATLAB.
-PRO-E.

The best places to do these courses are :

-NIIT.
-CADD.
-APTECH.
24th March 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

now im doing final year last semester going,now i like to study a non destructive course ,,,its useful for me ,,please reply me
30th April 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT WAITING FOR THE RESULT OF MY "BE - MECH ENGINEERING". WHICH IS THE SHORT TERM COURSE WHICH HELP ME TO GET A GOOD JOB AT THE EARLIEST????
1st May 2012, 12:33 AM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Quote:

my dear friend you are the student of ME ....you should do AUTO CAD ,, it will help you in every field which wants you go......

after b.tech you can get job as a designer in ME.. also you can get admission in m.tech with automobile branch.......

in this AUTO CAD is very usefull...And

ANSYS
HYPERMESS
3D - STUDIO MAX
MATLAB

It will also be better if you learn programming language c++ and do PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT courses.

all the best
13th July 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

any mechanical eng courses are there with stiphent....?i am a 3rd year eng student...whether i can do such a course before completing my course?
19th December 2012, 08:11 AM
aashuswapn

Quote:
Hi friend I have provide list :

CAD
ANSYS
HYPERMESS

3D - STUDIO MAX
MATLAB
-CAD.
-CAM.
-Auto CAD.
-3D Studio MAX.
-CATIA.
-MATLAB.
-PRO-E.

The best places to do these courses
are :

-NIIT.
-CADD.
-APTECH.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?