14th August 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Will the results of Aptitude Test of PO November Batch of ICICI Bank be displayed on the official website?

will the resultsof aptitude test of po november batch of icici bank displayed on official web site?

18th August 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will the results of Aptitude Test of PO November Batch of ICICI Bank be displayed on the official website?

hey...can anybody tell me , when the results of icici po aptitude exam will be declared conducted in last week of july?
18th August 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will the results of Aptitude Test of PO November Batch of ICICI Bank be displayed on the official website?

plz tell me nov. batch po result decler 2011
19th August 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

plz tell if sumbody has any clue abt the results of aptitude test, when vll b tat out........????? and how long it vll b taking for whole procedure........till gd and pi......?????
20th August 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

results are declared i got a sms and mail ........anyone who is called for GD/PI for ICICI PO NOV 2011 batch..plz reply....i cant log in to OPQ test with provided username and password..!plz help me...!!
20th August 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

hi does any body got the result for the apptitude test that was conducted for nov 2011 batch
20th August 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

the results have not been declared... it will come at the end of august month
21st August 2011, 09:40 PM
n_saini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
results are declared i got a sms and mail ........anyone who is called for GD/PI for ICICI PO NOV 2011 batch..plz reply....i cant log in to OPQ test with provided username and password..!plz help me...!!

Hey!

When did u got the SMS. Please let me inform

Thanks
22nd August 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

when icici po nov 2011 results will be declared
22nd August 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

when icici bank po nov 2011 results will be declared
22nd August 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

where we can see Results for november 2011 batch ...plzz suggest??
22nd August 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

when will icici online test results for november 2011 batch will be declared
22nd August 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Yes results r nt yet declared....
22nd August 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

only selected canditates will receive sms r mail ???....for icici po nov 11
22nd August 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

how u came to know....dat it will declare at the ent of aug......only selected canditates will receive mail ah ???
22nd August 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Is any one from chennai received the mail??????????
22nd August 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
plz tell me nov. batch po result decler 2011
it wil kum to our mail in september
23rd August 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

the result for po nov-2011 r yet to declared but will declared shortly and the selected cadidates will receive mail and sms.result will not be published in the website of icici
23rd August 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

When the results are expected to come? Pls tell me
24th August 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

hiiiii pls inform when the results are to be announced???
24th August 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

hi plz tell anyone got any msg or mail regarding the icici result
24th August 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

are results declared i have no idea pls confirm that u have got the result do you know some one who got result other than you?
24th August 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i got d sms, mail and a call frm icici bank mumbai office on 17 aug,2011 that i m selected for the gd n pi......it is on 3rd sep,2011.......i apperared for OPQ test and got a confirmation call from icici bank.
i m frm ranchi zone, all d best for the gd n pi guys:))

praneet shekhar
ranchi
24th August 2011, 10:48 PM
ani_ban

Dear friend ,
Don't worry you all will be informed when the results will be out through sms , please do not change your mobile number in the mean time . Both selected and non-selected will be informed.
26th August 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

where you wrote the exam......
26th August 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

this time why the result declaration is too late???
when will they declare the results......
26th August 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

today banglore zone results is declared.....but i m from kolkata n i didnot received any sms or mail....is this mean i m not selected? Or the kolkata zone results are yet to declared...
26th August 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I got a mail and a msg from icici. i called icici an dey told me tht the results for bangalore region will be announced by sat or monday that is 27th august 2011 or 29th aug 2011. results r not published anywhere as far as i know. i guess people selected o not irrespective receive mails from icici
26th August 2011, 11:25 PM
pankajgcti

Quote:
will the resultsof aptitude test of po november batch of icici bank displayed on official web site?

no..
and today i get a mail regarding my gdpi from icici
26th August 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I have got sms from icici the results of Aptitude Test of PO November 2011 batch declared. But unfortunately my mail id is hacked. How to know the result?
26th August 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Hey Praneet Shekar, jus now i got msg and email from icici-po, i have cleared online exam of delhi zone, they have asked me to complete OPQ test, can u give me the idea how test is and what types of questions are there.... please reply on my mail id [email protected].... thanks in advance.
26th August 2011, 11:39 PM
sonnic

Red face Re: Will the results of Aptitude Test of PO November Batch of ICICI Bank be displayed on the official website?

Quote:
are results declared i have no idea pls confirm that u have got the result do you know some one who got result other than you?

hiiii frnd ; i jst wanna tell u dat d ICICI BANK PO NOV 2011 results have been out for DELHI REGION. As i hav jst received an email & sms from d ICICI team regarding the same jst a few seconds ago.... i hav been selected. So, dere r notta goin to b any results dilplayed on official website. The ICICI team will contact each candidate shortlisted 4 GD & PI. SO MY GD is scheduled 2 b held on 7th sep. So, before dis, the shortlisted candidates will hav to appear for OPQ(OCCUPATIONAL PERSONALITY QUESTIONARE) within 5 days after receiving d mail
26th August 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I got sms from icici the result of po november 2011 batch Hyderabad released. But my mail id is hacked. how can I contact and know the result?
27th August 2011, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

yaaaa mee too received email.... attended opq but till havent got confirmation call... mine GD n PI are at 5th sep.. all the best to others :-)

R.Natarajan
Chennai
27th August 2011, 11:27 AM
Tajibullah

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1062017]results are declared i got a sms and mail ........anyone who is called for GD/PI for ICICI PO NOV 2011 batch..plz reply....i cant log in to OPQ test with provided username and password..!plz help me...!!
me also ... but what is that opq
27th August 2011, 12:23 PM
pankajgcti

Smile Re: Will the results of Aptitude Test of PO November Batch of ICICI Bank be displayed on the official website?

Quote:
this time why the result declaration is too late???
when will they declare the results......

the result for nov 2011 batch has been declared . yesterday(26th aug) i got a message and a mail regarding my GDPI . i have my gdpi at delhi on 5 sep
27th August 2011, 12:26 PM
pankajgcti

Quote:
where you wrote the exam......
me too got a mail yesterday for my GD PI the date for gdpi is 5 sep. i gave my exam at dehradun
27th August 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

hi......
i have appeared written test for icici po for nov 2011 batch and now i got a msg to my mobile that "check ur mail for g.d and interview call details" unfortunately my mail id has been hacked now i am in a confusion that whether i selected or not and how can i get information regarding my result other than through my mail can any one say plsssssssssssssssss
27th August 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi
i recieved an sms stating that to check the mail for GD/PI schedule.but i didnt recieve any mail till now.can u tell me the OPQ website and should i use the same username and password as used in apptitude test booking.pls mail me in [email protected]
27th August 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I have given my exam ludhiana nd will ny body tell when the result will declare????
27th August 2011, 07:53 PM
vs456

result of icici po nov 2011 batch is declared or not of punjab region nd how I come to know that result is declared or not??? Plz tell
27th August 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i wrote exam on 30th July. i didnt get any sms or mail up to now about GD. that means aim not selected???
27th August 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i wrote aptitude text on 30th july i didnt got any sms n mail from icici is tht means iam not selected for GD n PI
27th August 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
yaa i also get sms as well as email.... for GD-PI...... i want to know GD-PI process more... if u have any idea about this... u may contect on my email ID = [email protected]
27th August 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

does anyone know when wil the result for madurai zone announced?
27th August 2011, 10:49 PM
tannu2206

when u give the test?
Those who give test on 31 july wil get the result pls
reply.
28th August 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Result for icici bank PO nov2011 batch have been out and i have got selected can anyone help me regarding gd topics...........
28th August 2011, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

yar me too having the same problem....contact me on [email protected] if anyone can get thru dis
28th August 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

where will see the results of icici nov 2011 batch tel me pls 9618326566
28th August 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

result hav nt been out still yesterday i had a talk wid icici personnels ...they them self tod ...result vll be out nxt week.......or soo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?