14th August 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma

i've got 72.50 in diploma last year and i want to take admission in computer or IT branch in mumbai.can you give me name of colleges in this conditions..

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  2. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  3. List of colleges in Tamilnadu taking admission through lateral entry for diploma holders? I have finished my diploma course and expecting 83-89% marks in my diploma
  4. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  5. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  6. Engineering colleges in TamilNadu or Chennai for Lateral Entry after Diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me
  8. List of colleges offering B.Arch Lateral Entry?
  9. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  10. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  11. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12? -- [New]
  12. Lateral entry into BS degree is possible after Diploma with 49.5%?
  13. List of colleges offering diploma in computers in Mumbai and Thane to those who have score 82% in SSC?
  14. List of colleges which allows NTTF diploma student to take up B.E lateral entry?
  15. Eligibility criteria of different colleges to apply in B.Tech through Lateral Entry for a diploma holder?
  16. How to get admission in B.Tech course after passing Diploma in Computer in Maharashtra?
  17. Eligibility for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma?
  18. Is Lateral entry diploma equivalent to 3 years diploma?
1st September 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma

i complete diploma in ec any government engineering collage vacancy?????????
26th May 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma

i have appaered 12th computer science from maharashtra board and wishing to do b.tech in cse which are the colleges in mumbai offering b.tech
6th November 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I am doing cse in a engg college in rajasthan and want lateral entry in any mumbai college. plz tell me the names of colleges and also the admission procedure.
7th May 2014, 12:03 PM
Annapaul

hi my name is annapaul i am entering diploma final year in all my previous semester i have scored good marks with 95% .. i wish to do BE in top college .. i cannot decide in which college and which field i have to take .. i am diploma in ECE ..
19th May 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

After completing third year diploma in engineering what criteria is there to get admission. in second year deegree
31st May 2020, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Collge for btech in computer engineer after scoring 73%in diploma which college i can get in pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?