14th August 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?

Hi Sir,
I am reshma from chennai. I did computer science engineering (2009 passed out). Now I am working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years of experience and earning 4 lakhs pa.
I am looking for government jobs most preferably central government jobs related to software/ computer science.
Please guide me in choosing a right job.

Thanks in advance !

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get Government job if I am more than 30 years old?
  2. How to get Government Job with 5 years of IT experience?
  3. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  4. What kind of government jobs can I look out for after having 3.5 years of corporate experience after completing B.Tech computer science and working as a Business Analyst?
  5. How can a computer science graduate with 5 year experience get a government job?
  6. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get job in Central Government if completed M.Sc(Computer Science) and having 6 years of experience in Private firm being a 31 years old candidate?
  8. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  9. Eligibility to become a Programmer Analyst in CTS for B.E.(EE) graduate who has 3 years of experience in TCS?
  10. How to get a government job with B.Tech Computer Science degree?
  11. Can I get promotion if join TCS having 2 years of experience in Girnar Software as a Programmer? -- [New]
  12. Completed B.Tech in CS and working in post office : How can a computer engineer apply for a government job with no experience?
  13. How can I get High Salary job being a B.Tech Computer Science Engineer and having 2 years of working experience as an Online Marketing Associate?
  14. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  15. Is SAS programming relevant for me if I am a B.Tech Passed Student
  16. Is it possible for me to get a government job in railways after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  18. Textile related Government jobs for a 34 years old Fashion Technology graduate who has 10 years of working experience?
22nd October 2011, 08:48 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?

Definitely,two great plus points you have:

1:you have SAS programmer certification

2:you are 1.8 years experienced,

Some high profiled PSUs are:

HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) needs minimum 65% marks for General/ OBC and minimum of 55% Marks for SC/ST

BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) needs minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

BSNL- JTO (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.- Junior Telecom. Officers)

for any other details visit:http://theguru.net.in/psu_eligibility.html

[I]The official websites of the Govt.Companies like:

Some very important PSU are:

1:BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

3:Railway recruitment board(RRB)

4:HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

5:Electronic cooperation of india limited(ECIL)

6:Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)

7:SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

8:DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

9:Probationary Officer(PO)of SBI Bank,UBI Bank,Bank of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?