14th August 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?

I am a B.E 4th YEAR(E C E) student from DCE.I have a good academic record.I want to pursue my a masters course in electrical engineering from any of the top universities of USA / IIT / Singapore NUS.
Kindly give me an estimate regarding the fee and the living expenses at the USA and Singapore.
Please guide me.

Regards

Mayank

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  2. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  3. How much does it cost to pursue M.Sc in Physics in top universities in India? What will be the fee structure for Ph.D in Chemistry? Will there be any scholarships available for Nepali candidates?
  4. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  5. Is this possible for me to pursue ICWA course at an age of 36? Will there be any centers in Ahmedabad for this purpose? Fee structure for this course?
  6. List of top IAS coaching institutes in Delhi? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of top colleges in Tamilnadu for MCA course? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  9. Best universities to pursue BBA course? Fee structure, syllabus and last date for submission of exam forms?
  10. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  11. What is the fee structure for CS foundation course in one of the top institutes?
  12. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  13. Top Institutions offering Nanotechnology course with better Placements? Fee structure for these courses?
  14. Which are the top Marine Engineering colleges in Mumbai? Fee structure of the B.Tech course?
  15. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  16. What is the fee structure to pursue M.Com?
  17. Fee structure for BHM?
  18. What is the fee structure for studying Ph.D. in Mathematical Science subject? -- [New]
29th October 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?

I persived Engeneering in Electronics Field I'm intrested to do MS in singapore Nayang university can Some tell me Which Field has SCOPE and the Job Opportunities and also the FEE structure ?????????????
31st October 2011, 09:40 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?

Respected sir,
I am a B.E 4th YEAR(E C E) student from DCE.I have a good academic record.I want to pursue my a masters course in electrical engineering ...
Thanks,
20th July 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I am student from P.U and want to do M.S from us universities can you suggest me good universities for electronics engineering along with their fees structure
20th September 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

i wanna persue my MS from singapore's best university....em doin my B.E in telecom...and wanna move ahead in the same technology for MS...wat 'd be better???
4th January 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

im about to complete my B.E(aeronautical)degree in may 2013.so i want to go abroad for MS.so please suggest me some good colleges in singapore or othr countries where i can do ma masters.!!
5th June 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 3rd yr ece.i want to pursue my master degree in NUS.i need a detailed information about fee procedures to apply and qualification to enter please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?