16th August 2011, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Best course in Post Graduation after the completion of B.Sc. in MLT?

what is best course in post graduation after b.sc.mlt. in andhra pradesh. reply me soon please

25th March 2012, 10:07 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Best course in Post Graduation after the completion of B.Sc. in MLT?

There are many course options available after completing your B.Sc. The candidates should select a higher study course based on their interest and skills. The candidates can conduct an evaluation regarding the scope of each course and take a decision on the basis of that. You can join for M.Sc course in the same subject area. You can join for M.Sc or post graduate diploma courses in medical lab technology, medical imaging technology, clinical genetics, nuclear medicine technology, clinical analysis etc. Apart from this, if you are interested to build your career in the field of management you can opt for MBA course also. You can choose technical streams such as hospital administration, bio technology, pharmaceutical management etc. The selection for the MBA course will be through entrance examination such as CAT/MAT or similar kind of exams
6th July 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best course in Post Graduation after the completion of B.Sc. in MLT?

i have done my B.sc in Mathematics, now i am interseted in civil eng. is there any post graduation course available for me?
7th May 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i have done my Bsc in biology, so now what are the post graduated courses available in science only
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?