6th August 2010, 08:26 PM
akshay umarkar

hange

Last edited by akshay umarkar; 29th September 2013 at 07:56 PM. Reason: remove from site...

Related Questions:
  1. How may I pursue nanotechnology course in USA? What will be its total expenditure?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  3. List of universities to do MS course in abroad with less expense? What would be the minimum expenditure to do MS without scholarship?
  4. How to take admission in USA for MS and what is the total expenditure? List of the best universities/colleges for MS in USA?
  5. What would be the total expenditure of MS course in Germany if there is no scholarship offered?
  6. Can I get my stream changed from ECE to Computer Science in B.Tech through lateral entry? What would be the total expenditure and whether bank will sanction loan for it? -- [New]
  7. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure?
  8. How a poor person can get admission in MBBS course?
  9. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?
  10. Can I get a scholarship or education loan for pursuing MBA in USA? On what basis will I get loan?
  11. What would be the total expenditure for doing masters in abroad?
  12. Overall expenditure for M.Tech Nanotechnology? List of the colleges for the same?
  13. Scholarships available to study Master's in Electronics Engineering in Harvard University, USA? Can I get Education Loan after awarded scholarship?
  14. Eligibility, passport, qualification and Visa details to study MS in USA?
  15. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  16. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  17. Duration of course and total expenditure to study Merchant Navy courses? Education loan facility availability?
  18. Total expenditure for doing MS from abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
26th February 2011, 07:00 PM
chinudey20

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan for the remaining expenditure if I get scholarship for 60% expenditure for M.S. in USA ?

Yes surely get educational loans from nationalised banks. The cost would be around 15-20 lakhs.
8th July 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan for the remaining expenditure if I get scholarship for 60% expenditure for M.S. in USA ?

is it the total amount for doing ms or the the amount to be loaned...........!
19th July 2011, 03:54 PM
abhi789
Banned

yes surely you can get loan but forgien bank provides educational loan at interest rate of 10% means they are better than indian banks
14th March 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Alongwith ca b com correspondence or regular average 90% marks in cbse 12th rakesh jain
30th July 2014, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

i had taken education loan for my b.sc nursing,now am planning to move 2 u.k for job,do i get further loan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?