16th August 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

If I have 4 backlogs in 1st year and 65% upto 6th semester can I get a good job in IT companies as well as in government sector? What is the criteria of IT companies like Infosys?

Sir,i got 4 backlogs in 1st year&i got 65% upto 6th sem.can i get a good job in it companies as well as government sector?what is the criteria of it companies such as infosys for a getting backlog?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good job in IT companies after scoring 65% upto 6th semester? What is the criteria?
  2. Eligibility in comapnies like Infosys, IBM, HCL after 86.6%, 76.6% and 68.3% in 10th, 12th and BE (IT) upto 3rd year?
  3. What is the common IT Companies Campus Placement Eligibility Criteria?
  4. What's the cut-off marks to sit in campus placement?
  5. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  6. Core companies for mechanical engineering graduates with 83.57% upto 6th semester
  7. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  8. Will I able to get a Job in core company having secured an aggregate of 71% in B.Tech upto 6th semester and with a CPI of 7.95?
  9. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  10. Am I eligible to apply for job in public sector companies? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I have 64% in B.Tech and had many backlogs
  11. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  12. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  13. Companies not eligible for after B.Tech (ECE) with 65% upto 6th semester and 64% and 55.8% in class 10th and 12 respectively?
  14. Problems due to backlogs in placements or campus recruitments? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Indian B.Arch has no value Abroad? What is better to choose from?
  16. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks?
  17. Will i get a job in Infosys, HCL....and other companies. I have vey good marks in B.E but less in puc.
  18. How to prepare to get into core companies private and government sector after completion of ECE course? -- [New]
6th October 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I have 4 backlogs in 1st year and 65% upto 6th semester can I get a good job in IT companies as well as in government sector? What is the criteria of IT companies like Infosys?

sir, i m btech 3rd year student i got 75% in 10th, 58% in 12th, 62% agrregate in btech till now no backlog. can i eligible for ifosys tcs wipro syntel etc.
2nd November 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I have 4 backlogs in 1st year and 65% upto 6th semester can I get a good job in IT companies as well as in government sector? What is the criteria of IT companies like Infosys?

i have completed B.E with agg of 52% (7 backlogs)and my 12th agg is 56% and in 10th 75% can i get any IT jobs im really worried about my future.. confused what to do???
28th February 2012, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

i hav 70% as aggregate upto 5th sem but hav a backlog in one subject due to absent during that exam for health problem .i wil clear that exam in my 6th sem. should i b eligible for cts interview becoz our campusing will be in 6th sem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?