16th August 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a good job in IT companies after scoring 65% upto 6th semester? What is the criteria?

Sir,i got 4 backlogs in 1st year&i got 65% upto 6th sem.can i get a good job in it companies as well as government sector?what is the criteria of it companies such as infosys for a getting backlog?

Related Questions:
  1. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  2. If I have 4 backlogs in 1st year and 65% upto 6th semester can I get a good job in IT companies as well as in government sector? What is the criteria of IT companies like Infosys?
  3. Core companies for mechanical engineering graduates with 83.57% upto 6th semester -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I able to get a Job in core company having secured an aggregate of 71% in B.Tech upto 6th semester and with a CPI of 7.95?
  5. Am I eligible for Wipro or any other software company having secured 83% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  6. Companies not eligible for after B.Tech (ECE) with 65% upto 6th semester and 64% and 55.8% in class 10th and 12 respectively?
  7. Can I get job in Wipro if secured 88.48% in 10th, 60.33% in 12th and 70.31% till 6th semester of B.E.?
  8. Core jobs available for me having 7.32 CGPA upto 6th semester?
  9. Am I eligible for recruitment in TCS after scoring an aggregate of 63% in B.E upto 6th semester, 61% in SSLC and 58% in PU?
  10. Can I be eligible for Infosys after scoring 71% in 10th and 70% in 12th and 67% upto 6th semester?
  11. Which Companies am I eligible to get Job having secured 75% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible to join TCS with 6.88 CGPA upto 6th semester in B.Tech? -- [New]
  13. For which IT company am I eligible after scoring 76% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 78% in 6th semester?
  14. What is the 12th percentage criteria for job in Tata Elxsi?
  15. List of the companies that provide internship for 6th semester MCA students
  16. Procedure to apply for ISRO being a candidate having secured 73% upto 6th semester of B.Tech in CSE?
  17. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks?
  18. Companies which will accept me after scoring 69.08% till 6th semester?
22nd March 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a good job in IT companies after scoring 65% upto 6th semester? What is the criteria?

i scored 52% in 10th and 51% in 12th and scored 60% in btec,am i able to attend the interview ot tcs,wipro, accenture etc
23rd March 2012, 08:07 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a good job in IT companies after scoring 65% upto 6th semester? What is the criteria?

Hi friend.

The information that you have provided about your career is not much sufficient for getting job in all companies.

But some companies are still exist as they require talent rather than investigating marks.

On the campus selections you must have to do well in the written-test and group discussions and then on interview to make yourself prove better for which they will not require to investigate so much on your career marks. If you have talent then nothing is impossible.

Otherwise You may Pursue higher studies and do well in that like MBA or M.tech to get more and better options for job . I suggest to pursue higher studies.

Don't worry. Just try to give competitive examinations and prepare yourself for future.

All the best.
11th October 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i have 59% in 12th and 70% above in both 10th and my current degree...can i apply for infosys?
14th October 2012, 05:30 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

The information you have provided is not sufficient. Anyways, I just want to tell you that in order to enter in a company you should first clear out the aptitude test taken by the company. Companies always want the great talent but you should work hard to clear your backlogs also and start your preparation for the aptitude, give that exams. But, at the time of interview, you degree must be complete i.e. without any backlog.

All the very best.
19th June 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I am first year drop out in IT sector but cleared remaining 6 sems with first class. Am i elligible for p-lacements in IT companies like infosys wipro
25th June 2015, 06:30 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Yes you are eligible for the top MNC Companies:-
Listed below are top MNC companies:-

->TCS.
->WIPRO.
->IBM.
->L&T Infotech.
->DELL.
->INFOSYS.

They require minimum 60% of marks through out your carrier
i.e( in class 10th, 12th and graduation).
You should not have any backlog in graduation or degree course.
You should not have 2 years of gap in your studies.

I hope you got it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?