7th August 2010, 01:07 PM
aviklo

Is it possible to take admission in Kalyani Government Engineering College for MCA after scoring 283 in JECA?

My rank in JECA is 283(gen). Is it possible to take admission in kalyani govt. engineering college for MCA with this rank? plzzz reply

Related Questions:
18th August 2011, 01:30 AM
simplebeauty

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in Kalyani Government Engineering College for MCA after scoring 283 in JECA?

hi friend,
of course you can get opportunity to participate in the university but you should work hard to get more better marks in your higher studies because its the marks which will impress the judges if you get to go in any interviews.
be positive and go for it
10th November 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in Kalyani Government Engineering College for MCA after scoring 283 in JECA?

For addmisn lateral entry in KGEC ,which % number will got in diploma course and what rank will got in WB-JELET exam??plz tell
8th August 2019, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

my rank in jeca is 669 but sc rank 50 .i will elegible to admission in kalyani university?please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?