16th January 2010, 12:52 PM
saket157

How to take admission through CAP into IT engineering? I appeared for MHT CET

i had appeared of mhtcet 2009 and taken admission through CAP to I.T. engg.
but i wanted mechanical engg , so can I appear for mhtcet again in 2010?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  2. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  3. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  4. Minimum marks required to get admission in VIT Pune, PICT, VJTI, SP Mumbai for computer engineering? I have appeared for MHT CET
  5. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  6. Which are the best engineering colleges in Mumbai for me? I have scored 64% in HSc in PCM and have scored 70 marks in MHT CET
  7. Can I take Re-admission to engineering colleges of Maharashtra through MHT CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  9. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff for engineering colleges?
  10. MHT CET 2016 pattern and syllabus for engineering
  11. How to fill the form of MHT CET so as to re-appear?
  12. Best books for MHCET 2016 Engineering and Medical exams -- [New]
  13. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET?
  14. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates in MHT-CET to get admission in government college of engineering?
  15. Collegewise cutoff list for MHT CET engineering? Which college can I get after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET?
  16. Can I appear for MHT-CET in year 2015?
  17. Can I get admission for engineering after scoring 83 marks in MHT CET and -7 in AIEEE?
  18. In which university can I get after scoring 77% in HSC and 88 marks in MHT CET? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
22nd March 2012, 03:54 PM
vrunda_1991

Default Re: How to take admission through CAP into IT engineering? I appeared for MHT CET

hello friend....
according to me... yes, you can give this exam once again in 2010...
but i would suggest you not to change the branch...
as the market is very comparative and IT has Hugh demand in market....
you must go for this field....

Good luck.....
22nd March 2012, 04:05 PM
rakub

Default Re: How to take admission through CAP into IT engineering? I appeared for MHT CET

well u want appear agine it is good but u need to know one thing time is the most valubule one if you re join again you should lost your one year time but that one you are unable to get it back so think about it and take your decission because what the things you will do those are responsible for your self only. None will be responsible for your things.
21st June 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission through CAP into second year mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?