17th August 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBA through distance learning after doing BBA from BVP Pune? From where to get the prospectus and how much is the fee structure?

I have done BBA from bharti vidyapeeth Pune and secured 52% marks am i eligible for MBA in distance learning. please advise,prospectus,fee and are you holding classes in delhi.
Thanks,
Ashish Nigam

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria and fee structure for admission in Symbiosis, Pune?
  2. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course?
  3. What is the fee structure of MCA and MBA for distance learning symbiosis pune?
  4. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning?
  5. How to do MBA distance learning after doing company secretary course? What is the fee structure?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  7. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  8. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  9. Fee structure for MBA in HR in Distance Learning in Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Business Management?
  10. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  11. Fee structure for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
  13. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  14. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure? -- [New]
  15. List of good correspondence/distance learning MBA institutes? Fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  16. Which type of MBA will help me after completing distance BBA?
  17. Admission for MBA in HR from Distance learning? Difference between MBA 3 years and 2 years?
  18. What is the fee structure of MBA in distance learning education?
15th January 2012, 07:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA through distance learning after doing BBA from BVP Pune? From where to get the prospectus and how much is the fee structure?

Basically to pursue MBA you should have a graduate degree from any background from a recognised college are eligible to apply for the Master’s course in Business Administration.As the fee structure differ from college to college but in some college it is around Rs18000.As for the prospectus or admission form can be collected from the university personally or by post in which ever college you want to pursue.List of colleges which offers MBA distance course in India are:-

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow

Indian Institute of Modern Management, Pune

Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi

Bharathidasan University – Centre for Distance Education

Indian Institute Of Management, Calcutta
5th November 2012, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA through distance learning after doing BBA from BVP Pune? From where to get the prospectus and how much is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done BBA from bharti vidyapeeth Pune and secured 52% marks am i eligible for MBA in distance learning. please advise,prospectus,fee and are you holding classes in delhi.
Thanks,
Ashish Nigam
Dear Ashish,

After BBA one is eligible for MBA through distance learning,
As per my knowledge there is a criterion i,e the earlier college/university would be

Member of AIU (All India Universities)

Recognized by UGC (University Grants Commission) or

AICTE (All India Council for technical Education) or

MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development)

and your Graduation has to be for 3 years for Distance learning/not for Open Schooling.

Best Regardsm

Mansoor Shaekh
5th November 2012, 03:52 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks,
Ashish Nigam
HI
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for M.B.A through distance education.

University offering M.B.A through distance education:-

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU
Karnataka State Open University
K. K. Handique State University
Kota Open University
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
Nalanda Open University
Netaji Subhas Open University

GOOD LUCK!
5th June 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBA.I completed my B.Com through distance education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?