7th August 2010, 07:49 PM
TRESA

Career opportunities for me after B.Pharm? Syllabus of NIPER entrance and previous years papers of NIPER entrance?

I am a final year b.pharm student and would like to know about the career oppurtunities and would also like to recieve niper entrance syllabus and previous question papers of niper entrance.Hope you would help me.

19th August 2011, 12:47 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Career opportunities for me after B.Pharm? Syllabus of NIPER entrance and previous years papers of NIPER entrance?

Quote:
Default Career opportunities for me after B.Pharm? Syllabus of NIPER entrance and previous years papers of NIPER entrance?

I am a final year b.pharm student and would like to know about the career oppurtunities and would also like to recieve niper entrance syllabus and previous question papers of niper entrance.Hope y

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/career-opportunities-me-after-b-pharm-syllabus-niper-entrance-previous-years-papers-niper-entrance-33197.html#ixzz1VS8Ke6TN
HELLO FRIEND
There are lots of career oppurtunities after doing B.pharm

you can enter in the following streams :
1.teaching
2.pharmacist
3.medical trascriptionists
4.clinical research
5.quality assurance
6.anaytical chemists
7.scientists
8.healthcare professional
9.retailers
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIPER 20102009.pdf(2.56 MB, 1130 views)
File Type: pdf NIPER Paper 2009.pdf(62.8 KB, 252 views)
30th November 2011, 03:12 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Career opportunities for me after B.Pharm? Syllabus of NIPER entrance and previous years papers of NIPER entrance?

opportunities for you

you can work in lab.
or
A platform in pharmacy can serve as a stepping stone to careers in pharmaceutical patent laws, business planning and strategy,
project management, operation management publishing communication promotional activities,
and promotional activities management consultancy, competitive research, clinical research, regulatory support and business development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?