8th August 2010, 02:44 PM
Dr.swetha das

Date of entrance exams for MSc Forensic Science in the upcoming year? How to prepare for the entrance exam and which books to refer?

Dear friend,i want to apply for m.sc forensic science in lok nayak jayaprasha college or other colleges in delhi.I would like to know when the exams are due in each college next year.
plz tel me how to prepare for entrance exam,suggest books for the same ASAP......
Much obliged if it could be sent to [email protected]......

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for Post Graduation in Forensic Science?
  2. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam? Which books to refer?
  4. When is the entrance exam for PG and PG diploma in Forensic Science
  5. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  6. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  7. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  8. List of books to refer for M.Sc entrance exam preparation? -- [New]
  9. How to do PG diploma in forensic science while studying in BSc Biotechnology
  10. Date of MSc forensic science entrance exam? What is the syllabus for the same?
  11. Can I be eligible for MSc in forensic science after appearing for T.Y.BSc in Chemistry? Entrance exam date and syllabus?
  12. Entrance exams for MSc Analytical Forensic Science course? Colleges offering this course in Bangalore and Hyderabad? Job opportunities in this course?
  13. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  14. What is the syllabus of IPU CET for MSc forensic science entrance exam?
  15. Entrance Exams for PG in forensic science
  16. Best books for entrance exam of MSc?
  17. Which books to use for preparing M.Sc Computer Science entrance exam?
  18. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
19th April 2011, 02:12 PM
akankshi bafana

Smile Re: Date of entrance exams for MSc Forensic Science in the upcoming year? How to prepare for the entrance exam and which books to refer?

follow all this links...
http://www.indiaedu.com/
http://www.indiastudycenter.com/index.htm
http://www.all-about-forensic-science.com/index.html ( must follow)
your all query will be solve by following all those links...

admission forms will be available in the month of march & exams are conducted after a month.....

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/top-college-forensic-science-india-date-entrance-exam-90740.html#ixzz1Jx7dURDb
BEST OF LUCK...
21st May 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance exams for MSc Forensic Science in the upcoming year? How to prepare for the entrance exam and which books to refer?

sir i have comleted BHMS from maharastra sir i want to know entrance exam date & qualification for it in lok nayak college and guru harising universityplease sent me email/sms on following addresses mobile no 8055180714/[email protected]
25th May 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance exams for MSc Forensic Science in the upcoming year? How to prepare for the entrance exam and which books to refer?

i am stdying in s.y biotech, i wish to join msc. forensic science after degree. kindly guide me regarding the criteria to join the top colleges in india providing the mentiond course.also about their entrance exam dates and syllabus. thank u!! kindly send the ans at my email id whch is [email protected].
1st August 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,my name is pankaj kumar das.i am continuing my b.sc in biotehnology under utkal university,i want to do m,sc in forensic science.so please guide my in my path,please send all details to [email protected]
17th September 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doin b.sc.,this is my last year with chemistry n zoology, i wanna join msc. forensic science after doing dis. kindly tell me how to join the top colleges in india plz providing the mentiond courses.....also about their entrance exam dates and syllabus..... thank u!! kindly reply me all the details at my email id-- "[email protected]"
2nd October 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing B.Sc(biotechnology) and this is my last year, i wanna join M.Sc forensic science afer my graduation,so pls provide me the information about the date of enterance xams, where and when forms will be available and how to apply.........thank u!! kindly send me all details at my email id i.e "[email protected]"
13th October 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed Bsc.MLT from rajiv gandhi university of health science in banagalore and i want to join M.Sc in forensic science.....i have heard about osmania university in hydrebad....what are the formalities to be fulfilled?kindly provide me with the detail at [email protected]
6th November 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

ima student of bsc biotech. can u sendme all the upcoming entrance exam dates of forensic science as well as the scholorship forms and the best govt colleges names in india. which is the best option mscbiotech or msc forensic science?
7th November 2011, 11:07 AM
svs prasad

sir i have comleted Bpharma from andhra pradesh sir i want to know entrance exam date & qualification for it in lok nayak college and guru harising universityplease sent me email/sms on following addresses mobile no 8142175920/[email protected][/QUOTE]
7th November 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

sir i have competed BPHARMACY from bijupatnayak university in orissa ad i want to join msc forensic scince i have heard about osmania university in hyderbad ........what are the formalities to be fulfilled?kindly provide me with the details at [email protected]
15th November 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed Bsc(BZC) from Osmania university in ap i want to join msc forensic scince i have heard about osmania university in hyderbad ........what are the formalities to be fulfilled?kindly provide me with the details at [email protected]
24th March 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

i want forensic exam date in osmania university because i want to apply
28th July 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I M studying in b.sc final yr(bio-tech) in nagpur. I M very much interested in forensic studies so I want to know about the entrance exams for PG f.sci and also date of exams in the upcoming yrs. Kindly provide me details at my Email id: [email protected],
10th August 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello...I am in 2nd year doing Bsc(H) in home science but really very interested in forensic sciences.I would like to know whether I am eligible for it or not.You can contact me at [email protected].
Thnaks!!
7th March 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing bsc in biotech from bangalore. I want to opt for msc in forensic science, but I have no idea and info regarding the entrance tests, its syllabus and proper books to follow to crack the test. Kindly provide me with the necessary informations. My email id is [email protected]
Pls help
9th May 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

what are books to prepare for msc Forensic Science entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?