19th August 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Information and requirements to do MS in Germany?

i want to know the information n requirements to do MS in Germany..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the basic requirements for doing MS in Germany?
  2. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  3. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  4. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  5. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  6. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  7. Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same?
  8. What are the basic requirements we should have for doing Ph.D in Germany? -- [New]
  9. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  10. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  11. Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?
  12. Information and requirements to do MS in Germany?
  13. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  14. Information about universities in Germany for Ph.D?
  15. What's the procedure and requirements for taking admission in MS course with mechanical engineering stream in Germany?
  16. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  17. Requirements and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany after completing MSc Biotechnology? List of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  18. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
20th August 2011, 01:19 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information and requirements to do MS in Germany?

Dear Friend

For MS in Germany or other foreign countries you can simply catch the GRE way.
GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.
It is assumed to be the most standardized test of graduates for admission to MS
programs(worldwide).
http://www.ets.org/gre

To be eligible for GRE you should have a graduation degree in any stream.

The test (General GRE) is common for all graduates.

The test comprises of questions from English and Mathematics only.

Also, you will have to take TOEFL.
(TOEFL = Test of English as Foreign Language).

There are other english tests also but TOEFL is opt by mostly candidates.
The TOEFL and GRE are completely separate from each other.

Candidates apply to universities of their choices.
On the basis of their GRE score, TOEFL score, Academic record, project/research works,
work experience etc. finally candidates are selected by each university separately.

In Germany the above mentioned tests might not be sufficient in every university
because some universities require that the candidate should be knowing German language.
In such case you might require to learn German.
20th August 2011, 11:55 AM
gajendra_3

You Can Directly Go To Germany.And You Can Apply Directly In Your Choices Institutions.
No Need To Give Any Tests.
26th April 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

is it gre/tofel is compulsory OR not
27th April 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I want to do MS finance from a german university.Which test I should take GMAT Or GRE?
13th June 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd yr student in civil engg ,with a few arier history does it hurdle the chaces over my chances to do ms in good german uni???
17th May 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

how much score do i need to get in gre & toefl to get into german universities?ma btech % is 72
28th July 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Masters in Telcommunication from Germany, Should I go for GRE and IELTS Exams? I'm from Pakistan
13th December 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

low academics but high GRE marks and knowing german can any get through german univeristy .?
31st August 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I was have a back logs in previous year but now i cleard that one. I am now take the gre,toefl exam for ms in Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?