19th August 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed course after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

I am very much interested in teaching profession. Now i am Bsc in Biotechnology can i eligible for bed.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  2. Am I eligible for DSC after completing Bsc(Biotechnology, biochemistry,chemistry) Msc(chemistry) BEd (Biological science, telugu)?
  3. Is BSc biotechnology student with B.Ed Biology eligible for TET exam?
  4. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. From which university can I pursue B.Ed through distance education in Bangalore? I am a graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  6. Am I eligible to appear for GATE Exam in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  9. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  11. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  12. Can I be eligible for B.Ed course after completion of MSc Animal Biotechnology
  13. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  14. B.Ed after M.Sc in Chemistry? Syllabus?
  15. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  16. What to do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Better courses for me in higher education after completion of this course?
  17. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  18. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
19th October 2011, 03:44 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

yes... you can join and do B.Ed after any degree as the minimun critiria for the B.Ed is 12th standard pass with 50% marks. Field can be amy Science, Commerce or arts.
25th March 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

AM I ELIGIBLE FOR DSC AFTER COMPLETING BSC [ BIOTECHNOLOGY,MICROBIOLOGY,CHEMISTRY],MSC [CHEMISTRY] BEd [physical science
14th August 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

CAN I TAKE BIOLOGY SUBJECT IN SCHOOLS.IS THAT IS POSSIBLE
21st October 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for b.ed after completed master degree in biotechnology
17th January 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

AM I ELIGIBLE FOR B.ED COURSE AFTER THE COMPLETION OF B.SC IN BIOTECHNOLOGY. I SECURED IN HSC 79%, 2SC 48%.
25th January 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

am i eligble for b.ed.. after msc biotechnology.. if yes can you suggest me universities in which biotechnology is eligible for b.ed
8th March 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I am clear bsc in last year (math,physics,computer app) pls tell me can I eligible for b.ed
8th March 2013, 10:34 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am very much interested in teaching profession. Now i am Bsc in Biotechnology can i eligible for bed.

Yes,you will be eligible to take admission in B.ED Course.
For taking Admission in this course,you will have to meet these Eligibility criteria :-

Educational qualification :-
-->>Your minimum qualification should be Graduation passed out in your specified stream from recognized university.

Marks :-
-->>Your minimum marks in Graduation should be 60% if you are from General/OBC Category.

-->>If you belong from the SC/ST Category then your minimum marks should be 50% in Graduation.

Test Pattern :-
-->>There will be 2 sections from which the questions are asked.
-->>These sections will be :- Subjective and Compulsory section.

Syllabus :-

PART A
-->>It will consists questions up to Graduation level related to your subjects.
-->>Content Knowledge and Analytical abilities related to subjects.

PART B
-->>Data Analysis.
-->>Data Interpretation.
-->>Inductive and Deductive Reasoning.
-->>General Awareness and Knowledge.
-->>English Grammar and Comprehension.
17th March 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

sir me b.sc biotechnology 3rd year ka student hu me rajasthan se b.ed kar skta hu kya .agar me b.ed karu to mere b.ed me kya subject hoge..........plz tell me sir
26th April 2013, 10:59 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The Full Form Of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education. This course is generally taken by those candidates who want to have their career in Teaching Profession.

Since , you too are interested in teaching profession , so you have to do the B.Ed course for it.

As you have completed B.Sc in Biotechnology , so you are eligible for the B.Ed course.

The minimum education qualification required for B.Ed course is Graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university.

However , there is a percentage bar for the B.Ed course as :

* General/OBC candidates need a minimum of 45% marks in Graduation.

* SC/ST candidates need a minimum of 40% marks in graduation.

So , from the above mentioned , if you have the minimum required percentage in graduation , then you can pursue the B.Ed course.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
19th June 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I ASKING THAT, I FILL FORM OF IInd GRADE TEACHER AND APPLY FOR VACANCY.
PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWER.
20th June 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

CAN I FILL THE FORM OF b.ed IInd grade teacher after B.Sc. BIOTECHNOLOGY. PLZ TELL ME SIR
25th August 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

is my graduation in biotechnology will b objectd for teaching in school
my qualifications,bsc and msc in biotechnology, i hv done b.ed. and qualified tet?
7th December 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to bed biology after doing bsc microbiology
8th January 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed course after the completion of B.SC in (mathematics,statistics&computer science)? kindly reply.
29th May 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

is MSC Biotechnology eligible for doing B.Ed.? and Bsc Bioinformatics also.. please tell me at the earliest. as i am in need of job..
18th July 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

i had completed m.phil biotech can i do b.ed .. if it possible means which subject wil b choose for bed
25th February 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc biotech.which optional should i take?
1st April 2016, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

After completing 12th standard which all courses can I apply for, under the central universities?
4th June 2016, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I try for b.ed entrance exam?? I have completed bsc.agriculture course...
12th November 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I completed bsc biotechnology now iam interested to do b.ed in biological science. Can i get a job to govt school through tet exam
12th November 2016, 08:55 PM
Harshita2418

Question Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course after the completion of B.Sc in Medical lab technology?

I am in my final year of Bsc MLT which is obviously a paramedical course but with a BSc degree associated with it. So am I applicable for B.Ed course now?
28th April 2017, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I did B.Sc (Dairy Science ), Now i am pursuing B.Ed. After completion of B.Ed am i legible for DSC (for Govt Teacher Post).
24th June 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed bsc biotechnology now I am going to apply for bed entrance test we have to choose one of the sub as first method can I take botany and zoology
26th June 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m.sc Biotechnology and now im pursuing B.Ed. after completion of B.Ed can i teach to high school.
11th October 2017, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for b.ed course after the completion of m.sc in bioinformatics? And what is the combination for bioinformatic students in b.ed?
29th June 2018, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I applied for b.ed in Rajasthan university, but my form got rejected as i have done bsc in biotechnology.Now i am planning to apply it in ignou, but skeptical that my form will be rejected again.
13th February 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, am I eligible for B.Ed after completing Bsc(Hons) agriculture. Where is possible B.Ed in Agriculture subject...
15th February 2019, 06:15 PM
praveenyoutuber

yes, you eligible for B.Ed course after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology. The job opportunities for BSc graduates in a highly research oriented field as biotechnology is very less and most students tend to pursue their MSc in Biotechnology or a specialized discipline of biotechnology.
26th March 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Respect edu sir, am I eligible for B.ed aftr completing bsc biotechnology where is possible Bed in biotechnology subject
24th April 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for b.ed course after the completion of bsc in agriculture 4 year course(after 2 non medical)????
20th May 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Is that BSC plant biology and biotechnology equivalent to BSC botany . Is it eligible to write tet exam in Tamilnadu
17th June 2019, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

My subjects in b.sc are biotechnology,biochemistry &chemistry.I have done b.ed.Am i eligible for a government teacher post?
16th February 2020, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir am l eligible for B.Ed competed my B.Sc Biotech
15th May 2020, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of bsc biotechnology can I do b ed in biotechnology
19th October 2020, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Can i do b.ed.after bsc biotechnology in rajasthan is this valid
6th March 2021, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Which teaching subject I opted for b.ed after doing bsc biotechnology
3rd September 2021, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

can I do B.Ed after M.Sc in Bioinformatics?
9th September 2021, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I'm eligible for TET exam after biotechnology and b.ed
27th December 2021, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me what are the subjects of Bed ?after bsc in biotechnology.
27th December 2021, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

What are the subjects of Bed after bsc in biotechnology
1st May 2022, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir please mujhe btayien ki kya hum biotechnology se b ed kar sakte h ya nhi or sir bsc biotechnology ke baad hum kon si job kar sakte h
3rd February 2023, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed m.sc Biotechnology and now im pursuing B.Ed. after completion of B.Ed can i teach to high school.
What all universities offering bed after doing bsc biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?