19th August 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Which PG course should I do after passing Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with 53.2 percentage?

i need a better guideline to do post graduation .
i am bachelor of science in mathematics with 53.2 percentage so please suggest me a better post graduate course.

27th May 2012, 12:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which PG course should I do after passing Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with 53.2 percentage?

B.Sc graduates can choose any PG course according to individual interest. You need to select a PG course after considering the scope of that course with respect to career avenues. If you are interested to be in similar domain itself, you can very well choose M.Sc Mathematics. Other option for courses is MBA. You can build your career in the field of management with an MBA degree. You can opt for MCA degree. For either MCA/MBA you need to clear common entrance tests.
29th July 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which PG course should I do after passing Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with 53.2 percentage?

What is banking and finance course and what are the opportunities are there?
19th December 2013, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

hii m Abhishek Ranjan, m doing bca right now n I want to do post graduation in maths so Sir can u guides about dis, which course is best for pg in maths pls tell me..,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?