16th January 2010, 08:32 PM
shikhar

List of good Aeronautical Colleges/Institutes? What is the criteria for admission?

hey i inquired n came 2 knw tht in iiae dehradun ie indian institue of aeronautical there is direct admission for students with75%+....n also i cant figure out no.of avialable seats.....
is it possible or they are tricking us???
plz suggest me good aeronautical college/institutes n criteria for admission....

Related Questions:
  1. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get any NIT after scoring 180 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  3. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
  4. How to be an astronaut after passing 12th PCM?
  5. List of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering with good Placements?
  6. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  7. Postgraduation in aeronautical? are there any entrance exams? what is the procedure?
  8. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  9. Names of the Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India? What is the admission criteria?
  10. Is aeronautical enginnering offered by VJTI?
  11. List good colleges for doing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Coimbatore?
  12. Top colleges in which I can get Aeronautical Engineering? Admission criteria and the fee structure?
  13. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  14. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Eligibility to get admission? -- [New]
  15. List of 10 countries which is the better place to do Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  17. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical College? Is EAMCET necessary for admission?
  18. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India? Criteria for admission in the colleges? Is it necessary to give the entrance exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE?
25th August 2012, 01:27 AM
prince raj1

Thumbs up Re: List of good Aeronautical Colleges/Institutes? What is the criteria for admission?

hi.....
The Candidate Should be minimum passed in science with high percentage of marks in science subjects and Qualifying Exam (JEE), A candidate must have studied physics,chemistry,Mathematics at 10+2 level to be aeronautical engineer one should be B.E/B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering

1.indian institute of technology-banglore
2.sidhartha institute of technology-banglore
3.acj college of engineering-banglore
4.mvjcollege of engineering-banglore
5.amrita college of engineering-baglore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?