20th August 2011, 01:00 PM
ashlee

Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course?

i want to know which colleges offer masters degree in interior design with eligiblity criteria for the masters degree being 3 yrs bachelors degree in any stream or 3 yrs b.sc homescience (interior design). let me know the college names,its website n 2010-2011 as well as 2011-2012 admission details. first preference to gujarat colleges n second preference for outside gujarat colleges.
answer urgently.

thankin u

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for 2 year Masters course in Interior Design having done B.Com course? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  2. Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design?
  3. Am I eligible for masters degree in Interior design? Which colleges are there in Hyderabad and Mumbai
  4. List of top colleges offering masters in interior design in the world?
  5. Whether master degree can be done after completion of B.Sc in Interior Designing? Good colleges in India for M.Des?
  6. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  7. List of best colleges to do masters in Interior design?
  8. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  9. How can I do masters in constructional or related field of interior design so as to join an Architectural firm?
  10. Can I do interior designing courser if have taken commerce course without Maths?
  11. List of colleges which provides Ph.D course in interior design? -- [New]
  12. Colleges in UK or US offering masters in Aerospace along with the eligibility criteria?
  13. Details about higher degree in interior design after M.A in diploma?
  14. How to do masters in Interior design? Best colleges or universities? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Civil Engineering student
  15. Which are the leading institutes in Delhi? Which institute is the best?
  16. Colleges offering Masters Degree in Robotics? Does IITs or NITs offering this degree?
  17. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  18. Eligibility criteria for Masters in food and nutrition? Scope and colleges offering the same?
24th December 2011, 01:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course?

To pusue masters in interior design courses you should hold a Bachelor’s degree. In some colleges the admission for this course is on the basis of interaction with senior faculty and even on the basis of the score in the institute’s entrance exam.List of colleges where you can pursue interior design in India

NID, Ahmedabad (website for more details: NID)

NIFD (website for more details: NIFD)

Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology, Bangalore ( website for more details: Srishti)

CEPT, Ahmedabad ( website for more details: CEPT)

Birla Institute of Liberal Arts and Management Sciences, Calcutta (website for more details: Birla Institute of Liberal Arts and Management Sciences)
27th December 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course?

list of colleges having master in interior designing
20th January 2012, 11:32 PM
abhin91
Member+

Colleges offering MAsters degree in interior design:

1. Anima Institute of Fashion, Corporate Office at 1 Shambhu Nath Pandit Street, Calcutta-700 020.

2. Apeejay Institute of Design (Affiliated to Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar), 54, Tughlakabad Institutional Area, M.B. Road, Near Batra Hospital, New Delhi-110 062.

3. Avinashillingam Institute for Home Science & Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore-641 043.

4. Birla Institute of Liberal Arts and Management Sciences, 5-A Sarat Bose Road (opp. Minto Park), Calcutta-700 020.

5. College of Art & Design (affiliated to University of Madras), No. 7, P.V. Koil Street, Aminjikaral, Chennai-600 029.

6. Exteriors-Interiors (in assn. with Jensen & Nicholson conducts courses in Computer Aided Interior Design) EDIT Institute, Mumbai. (Other centres-Bangalore, Calicut, Calcutta, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mumbai, Pune).

7. II School of Arts, Fort, Mumbai-400 001.

8. Karavali College, (Affiliated to Managalore University), Menezes Towers, Urwa Store, Mangalore-575 006. Ph: 0824-455656;

9. National Institute of Fashion Design, 14-B, Camac Street, Calcutta-700 017.

10. Nirmala Niketan, 49, New Marine Lines, Mumbai-20.

11. Rachna Sansa, School of Interior Design, 278, Shankar Ghanekar Marg, Prabahadevi, Mumbai-400 025.

12. School of Interior Design, Institute of Enviornmental Design, Near Bhaikaka Library, Vallabh Vidyanagar-388 120.

13. Shree Devi College of Interior Design, Ballalbagh, Mangalore-575 003. Ph: 0824-456501, 456511;

14. SNDT Women's University, Mumbai-400 020.

15. Sophia College B.K. Somani Polytechnic, Bhulabhai Desal Road, Mumbai-400 026.

16. South Delhi Polytechnic for Women, Lajpat Nagar-IV, New Delshi-110024.
31st January 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

ramneek
which colleges offer masters in interior designing after being done 3 years of B.SC HOME SCIENCE.i want to know the college names as well as the admission details.first preference to delhi and chandigarh colleges and after then to other places.plz reply immediately.

thanku.......
8th February 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I have done 2 yrs dimploma in interior

designing.So wat r the other courses related to this field in pune which i can do of time duration 1-2 yrs.
Reply urgently
1st May 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

im bhutanese (bhutan) n i have study class 12 only n im really intrested in interior desining wat course i can get...please suggest me
7th June 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

can i do masters in interior designing at cept after B.E. civil?
6th August 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I have a bachelor's degree in Home Science and a Diploma in Interior Design. Am I eligible for a Master's Degree in Interior Design. If yes, which colleges offer a Master's Degree in Interior Design in Hyderabad and Mumbai
22nd August 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Are there any universities in india that allow us to do M.arch after doing B.Sc in ID(interior Designing course)?
3rd February 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my B.Sc multimedia(animation) can i do masters in interior designing ??
16th June 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I am 4th year student pursuing BE in Civil Engg. n after BE i want to do master in interior design so please suggest n tell me how can i do and apply.
Please rply as soonn as possible.
My Email id is :- [email protected]
Thank You
22nd June 2013, 07:09 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design
---------------------------------

1.Birla Institute of Liberal Arts and Management Sciences
2.Anima Institute of Fashion,
3.Karavali College,
4.National Institute of Fashion Design,
5.Rachna Sansa, School of Interior Design,
6.School of Interior Design, Institute of Enviornmental Design,
7.Nirmala Niketan,
8.Sophia College B.K. Somani Polytechnic, Bhulabhai Desal Road,
9.South Delhi Polytechnic for Women
10.Shree Devi College of Interior Design, Ballalbagh
11.Apeejay Institute of Design
12.College of Art & Design (affiliated to University of Madras),
13.School of Interior Design, Institute of Enviornmental Design,
14.ii School of Arts, Fort
15.Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology, Bangalore
16.Birla Institute of Liberal Arts and Management Sciences,
30th June 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a interior design degree holder.
I have the master of interior designer college name list and admistion prosecc.
Plz help.1st refrence gujarat and other citys.
1st July 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility fr interior design degree course ?? And after degree can we do master in the same feild ??
29th July 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I am 4th year student pursuing BE in Civil Engg. n after BE i want to do master in interior design so please suggest n tell me how can i do and apply.
Please rply as soonn as possible.
My Email id is :[email protected]
plz suggest me through mail.

THANK YOU
23rd September 2013, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.A. In interior architecture and designing(4 years) and my degree is recognised by an university in abroad. Now i want to pursue for masters degree in the same or related field. Please suggest for colleges.
15th March 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I hav dne my Diploma in Interior Desigining in Jain Coll. Can u plz suggest me the best coll for Masters in Interior Designing in B'lore
15th March 2014, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I hav dne my Diploma in Interior Desigining in Jain Coll. Can u plz suggest me the best coll for Masters in Interior Designing in B'lore
20th May 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.sc interior design i want to do my msc interior design in Chennai name the list of college plz urgent
18th June 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello, you should totally consider UPES Dehradun. They emphasis on technological and skill based inputs like Ergonomics, Architectural drawing, Building technology, Prototype (3D Modeling) etc. which enable the learners to look at space in holistic manner & design the interiors & equipment to enhance its functionality.
There is also an extensive exposure to digital methods like AutoCAD, RHINO & Sketch Book Designer.
29th August 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course?

hi...i too am in ur situation now. can i know what didu do about your masters in interior designing. please reply as soon as possible...please
30th May 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Hey !
I would like to know the top colleges which offers Masters in Interior Design in South India ! I will be really thankful if i get useful infornations soon ..
Thank you .
Waiting fo a reply !
30th June 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

currently I am doing BA economics 2nd year. am I eligible for joining MSC interior designing after completing my BA?
5th August 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Hey I have just completed my BSc Degree in Interior design and I want to do a correspondence course for Msc Interior Design, so can anyone please suggest me a good college which affiliates to a good university..Thank you so much..
6th August 2015, 01:31 AM
Career advisor

There are many colleges which are offering masters in interior design.
*Some of the colleges outside gujrat are:
Grafiti Institute of Fashion Technology Indore,Madhya Pradesh.
Meteor Institute Of Digital Design Mumbai
Mewar Education Society,Mewar Girls Industrial Training Centre
Rajasthan.
*Duration:
The duration of the Master Of Science in Interior design is 2 years.
*Eligibilty:
Graduate in any discipline or 10+2. Plus 3 years diploma in apparel technology/applied arts and crafts.
6th August 2015, 01:35 AM
Career advisor

There are many colleges in india which are offering masters in interior design.
*Some of the colleges outside gujrat are:
Grafiti Institute of Fashion Technology Indore,Madhya Pradesh.
Meteor Institute Of Digital Design Mumbai
Mewar Education Society,Mewar Girls Industrial Training Centre
Rajasthan.
*Duration:
The duration of the Master Of Science in Interior design is 2 years.
*Eligibilty:
Graduate in any discipline or 10+2. Plus 3 years diploma in apparel technology/applied arts and crafts.
13th June 2016, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i am completed HSC and now i am doing msbte interior design and decoration diploma (first year) but i want to get admittion to degree. may i legible to degree for interior design
22nd June 2017, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for 2 year Masters course in Interior Design having done B.sc in Multimedia ,animation and graphic designing??
3rd December 2021, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Bcom last year can I eligible for master in interior design after completing bcom?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?