20th August 2011, 03:00 PM
swathi desai

Date of KAS Exam? Last date to apply for KAS Exam? How to prepare for KAS Exam?

when kas exam will be conducted for the year 2011 and what is the last date for applying kas exams? give me full details about kas exam and about its preparation...

28th August 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of KAS Exam? Last date to apply for KAS Exam? How to prepare for KAS Exam?

What kind of questions in KAS Entrance
4th September 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of KAS Exam? Last date to apply for KAS Exam? How to prepare for KAS Exam?

i have a passion to write kas exam but i dont know where to apply please help me to do so
6th September 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

basic materials for studing kas examination
8th September 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

when is the last date to apply for KAS exam? what materials we should refer?
10th September 2011, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for KAS n wat n all materials is there to prepare?
10th September 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW HW WE SELFCT D SUAJECTS.CAN WE SELFCT ANY SUBJECT OR ONLY THOSE IN WCH WE PASS OUR BACHLORS DEGREE
12th September 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

kas exam date
13th September 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi.........my name is Prakash Kumbar,I am working in HAL,Helicopter division Bangalore.I wish to prepare for the KAS exams along with my work.Please help me about any good KAS coaching institutes in the bangalore and also syllabus for the KAS exams.Basically I am a graduate in Mechanical engg,which optional subjects are best suited to me....pls help me in this case.......
13th September 2011, 09:20 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
Myself, papuli sahoo. Aged 34 years have done my Master degree in engineering. i am interested to take KAS exam. please guide me.
14th September 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

hey please inform me the last date for the kas 2011???
15th September 2011, 05:56 PM
Devaiah B.G.

Post Re: Date of KAS Exam? Last date to apply for KAS Exam? How to prepare for KAS Exam?

when kas exam will be conducted for the year 2011 and what is the last date for applying kas exams? give me full details about kas exam and about its preparation...[/QUOTE]

Please let me know the last date to apply for KAS exams also the procedure to apply for.
16th September 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the last date to apply for K.A.S Exam And also materials for the same........
16th September 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

When will be conducted the KAS Exam of 2011. What is the last date for applying Karnataka Administrative Services?
18th September 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

when kas exam form will be issued?
18th September 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

when will be the KAS exam? How to prepare for KAS exam?
21st September 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for KAS exam
22nd September 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Conduct date i this year of KAS please mail [email protected]
23rd September 2011, 11:25 PM

Red face Re: Date of KAS Exam? Last date to apply for KAS Exam? How to prepare for KAS Exam?

when notification will be anounced for KAS exams plz maul me [email protected]
24th September 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a graduate i want to write KAS I need basic information ple..
9th October 2011, 03:03 PM
appesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me the last date to apply for K.A.S Exam And also materials for the same........
I want some information about K.A.S exams sir please tell me.
10th October 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for KAS n wat n all materials is there to prepare?
12th October 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the examination date of kas and also where the forms will be available for filling up?, the criteria and the syllabusfor the exams and also about the study material.
12th October 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How and where to fil the form for KAS exam? what is syllabus ? when will it be called in 2011?
12th October 2011, 11:06 PM
tejesh_09

KPSC Kartanaka Administrative Service Exam 2011 can be checked on KAS official site.

Application forms 2011 will be available at designated Post Offices and KPSC official website. Application forms will be rejected if paid in any other branches/banks.

Application form duly filled accompanied through self-attested Xerox copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials, along with a crossed DD of Suggested fee send to following address:

Karnataka Public Service Commission
‘Udyoga Soudha’,
Bangalore – 560 001,
Karnataka, India
Telephone: 080-30574908
Fax: 080-22266481

This entrance exam has questions in multiple type questions in some subjects like General Science,Current events of national and international importance, History and etc.,
15th October 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the date of KAS exam date and when application forms are available and where its available
22nd October 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

when kas exam will be conducted for the year 2011 and what is the last date for applying kas exams? give me full details about kas exam and about its preparation...
26th October 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

when is the next upcomin kas exam ?? How to get prepared Fo it ?
27th October 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

hi may i know when are the kas exams held dis year. which study materials should i refer?
1st November 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

hai i want full details for kas exam 2011/12
1st November 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
when is the last date to apply for KAS exam? what materials we should refer?
wht abt coachng centers
7th November 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the notification of the kas examination of 2011-12
8th November 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i m veeresh now i m doing mca i want to know about kas exam pleas guide me..
12th November 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Date of KAS Exam? Last date to apply for KAS Exam? How to prepare for KAS Exam?

Quote:
i have a passion to write kas exam but i dont know where to apply please help me to do so
hi go to www.kpsc.kar.nic.in here u wil get every information about KAS
13th November 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

last date to apply KAS exam
18th November 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam am naveen studying final year 5th sem BA,here i want know about KAS exam that how to apply n how to prepare ....... plz help about this.
18th November 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

LAST DATE FOR APPLYING AND FEE DETAILS
20th November 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/date-kas-exam-last-date-apply-kas-exam-how-prepare-kas-exam-335521.html#ixzz1eKg2iKKF
23rd November 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

sir how can collect the syllabus of K A S
24th November 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

how to get old question papers for kas ????????????????????
26th November 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the examination date of kas and also where the forms will be available for filling up?, the criteria and the syllabusfor the exams and also about the study material.
28th November 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

last date for applying kas exam
28th November 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date to apply
29th November 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

wen is last date for applying for kas exam this year, and what are the procedures to apply exam
4th December 2011, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in

u can apply in this and last date for application s 12th dec
6th December 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

procedure to apply?
9th December 2011, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

in whose favour we need to take DD ??? plz suggest.
11th December 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir how can collect the syllabus of KAS.
12th December 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

plsw let me know the kas exam details of 2012 when the application should be submitted
13th December 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Date of KAS Exam? Last date to apply for KAS Exam? How to prepare for KAS Exam?

Quote:
plsw let me know the kas exam details of 2012 when the application should be submitted
Prelims is going to be held in Feb 2012...
Last date to apply was december 12th 2011...
For more details visit www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
www.minorityguidance.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?