20th August 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Can MPC student do MBBS course? What is the qualification criteria for MBBS?

sir can u plz exp me what is the mbbs qualification is theirany choise todo mbbs for mpc student sir plz send me ur ans quick

10th October 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can MPC student do MBBS course? What is the qualification criteria for MBBS?

I have done 12 non medical and after that complete my D Pharmacy and Bsc. mlt. Can i eligible to do MBBS
27th November 2011, 01:36 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can MPC student do MBBS course? What is the qualification criteria for MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir can u plz exp me what is the mbbs qualification is theirany choise todo mbbs for mpc student sir plz send me ur ans quick
hi,
I am sorry to say that those student who take Physics, chemistry and maths are not eligible for THE M.B.B.S course.

For study of Medical science you have to qualify the 12th class with Physics chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% marks from recognized university of board.

Your age should be above 17 year.

good luck!
13th April 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I finish Intermediate Biology courses for both years after Intermediate M.P.C and Join in MBBS?
4th June 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

i have done my mpc can i take mbbs ?do i have any chance for mbbs
3rd July 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

any chance to do MBBS after inter mpc
12th December 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

can open intermediate student do mbbs 5 years fultime?
28th March 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I have studied B-TECH with mpc in intermediate.now i want to study the open inter in BIPC for mbbs is it eligible to do mbbs?
20th September 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir is there any chance to do mbbs aftr doing inter in mpc group say if there is any bit of chance
19th October 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i study mbbs after completing m.p.c...if it is not possible,then how can i join m.b.b.s.is there any special course for only m.p.c students
10th June 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in mbbs..but I completed my 2 with mpc.is any possibility for me now to join in mbbs
25th February 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I do sr.secondary in 2003.with arts stream with (eng.hindi etc.) .now I complete sr .secondary phisiki camstry bio . from Nios .I am elegibal for MBBS.?
5th May 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i have studied in medicon batch at my ,8th , 9 th and tenth ssc board. Iam now forcibly kept in mpc stream. by hook or crook with many hugs and tugs i finally finished my first year. do i have any opportunities to skip into bipc stream and to do mbbs in my future.
21st September 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Can btech student can laboratory man
6th November 2019, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to do mbbs but now iam studying intermediate second year in
mpc stream Is there any chance to do bipc can i join in it plz reply me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?