21st August 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

How may I join BE course after completion of B.Sc degree?

sir what is the procedure for doing b.e after bsc?is it possible b.e after bsc for me i am from north maharastra university and what type of jobs will i get after graduation and degree

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between simple B.Sc. and B.Sc. Honours course? -- [New]
  2. What are the ways to join Merchant navy after completion of degree? I am a BSc final year student of computer science
  3. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  4. Which Masters Degree is a better choice for me to join after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  5. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  6. Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Sc?
  7. DDS and other courses in Abroad after BDS?
  8. Can I join Airlines after completion of BSc in microbiology
  9. How to join BSc child psychology after completing BSc Nursing Degree
  10. After completion of BSc degree in IHM am I eligible to sit for IAS exam?
  11. Am i eligible for patent agent examination after completion of 5 years integrated BSc LLB course
  12. After completion of degree from KSOU can I opt for a government job as well as master degree?
  13. Can I join degree college after completion of M.Ed degree as a government teacher? What will the salary package for the same?
  14. What are the possible career options after passing commerce?
  15. Which degree program or course should I choose after completion of B.Sc degree?
  16. Is it possible to get a BSc degree in 1 or 2 years for a B.E Engineering graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is the best course that I can join after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  18. How to join Indian Army after completing my degree? My qualification is BSc(MBC) degree
7th October 2012, 10:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I join BE course after completion of B.Sc degree?

Universities like LPU often admit B.Sc CS graduates to B.Tech program. Selection to the course is done through lateral entry entrance exam. Further details on admission can be collected from the official portal of the concerned University. After engineering degree you can try for jobs with government departments, PSU like BSNL, GAIL, etc and also in banking sector. Job designation depends on the stream you have selected for engineering degree.
15th January 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join BE course after completion of B.Sc degree?

i complete bsc maths.. can i join b.e second year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?