10th August 2010, 07:29 PM
BAPI BISWAS

How can I apply for vocational training in Howrah workshop?

can we apply for vacational training in ur howrah workshop,west bengal for 15 days?
plz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Kanchrapara Railway Workshop, Howrah for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year candidate?
  2. When should I apply for vocational training in IIT? When it happens?
  3. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  4. Eligibility for summer training at Indian Railway Workshop? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Vocational Summer Industrial Training at Airport Authority of India, Metro Railway, Sealdah Railway and Liluah Railway for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  6. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  7. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  8. How to apply for vocational training in BARC?
  9. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  10. How to apply for Vocational Training in Manipal for Automobile students?
  11. Which are the courses offered for ETC branch?
  12. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  13. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  14. When and how to apply for Summer Vocational training?
  15. How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?
  16. Where to do the vocational training while pursuing B.E 6th semester? -- [New]
  17. List of hospitals available in Howrah to do training in Microbiology lab?
  18. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
9th April 2015, 11:21 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for vocational training in Howrah workshop?

For applying vocational training in any of the industry has some criteria. You must have to follow-up that particular criteria for getting training in Howrah workshop. First of all you have to apply in your college. They provide you a application latter that you have to submit in the howrah workshop.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?