22nd August 2011, 12:37 PM
sandy11112222

List of branches I can opt in M.Tech after completing B.Tech? I'm studying in Biomedical engineering

hello.. sir i'm studying in biomedical engineering..after complition of b.tech in which branches can i do m.tech? give me list of it?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc Nursing course after 12th standard (science with maths)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  3. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  4. Which subjects should I opt in 11th so as to opt for Biomedical Engineering?
  5. Tips to prepare well for GATE after 5th semester of B.Tech.
  6. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  7. Can I go for M.Tech or Ph.D in Biomedical Instrumentation after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology
  8. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering?
  9. What are the career options after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech Biomedical graduate
  10. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree? -- [New]
  11. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  12. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  13. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  14. Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course
  15. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  16. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  17. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  18. Am I eligible for M.Tech Bioinformatics after completing B.Tech Biomedical Engineering
15th September 2015, 07:04 PM
Sam James

Default Re: List of branches I can opt in M.Tech after completing B.Tech? I'm studying in Biomedical engineering

After Biomedical engineering you can mainly opt two branches of specialization.

MTech (Biomedical Engineering)

MTech (Embedded Systems)

Both are good prospect courses.

Care should be taken that you do it from IITs only after clearing the GATE exam with high score.

Since you are basically from electronics based BTEch you could apply for any of the Mtech for which ECE students apply but it is better to focus on your core field itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?