22nd August 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the lateral entry cut off list for electrical engineering in Nagpur?

sir i want cut off list for electrical engg.direct 2nd yr admission for all colg. in nagpur.
please send me the detials

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff list of engineering college in Pune University for electrical engineering lateral entry admission?
  3. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu through Lateral Entry?
  4. What should i do to join B.Tech after Diploma in ECE?
  5. Cutoff list for Electrical Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Nagpur College?
  6. How to join lateral entry in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering from SRM Polytechnic college
  7. Cutoff list of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering for lateral entry in Nagpur and Amravati Universities?
  8. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  9. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  10. List of 10 best engineering colleges in West Bengal offering Lateral entry to 2nd year in electrical stream? -- [New]
  11. Lateral entry offering colleges in Bangalore along with cut off
  12. How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma in IT?
  13. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  14. Can I be eligible for taking admission in Petroleum Engineering in Lateral Entry having completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  15. After completing diploma in electronics and communication which courses are available?
  16. What can I do after diploma in Electrical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to get Lateral Entry B.Tech course being a Electrical Engineering Diploma 3rd year student? List of colleges in Uttarakhand?
12th September 2015, 08:09 AM
Jitu.vide
Member+

Default Re: How may I get the lateral entry cut off list for electrical engineering in Nagpur?

You get lateral entry admission to engineering by the completing process of admission offer by the dte board.

The process is online on the website of dte. You may require to fill online form by entering username and password.

The website of dte provides cutoff list of previous years institutewise along with detail info of engineering institute.

Then go on official website of dte & you will get cut off list of any year & any institute which you want to see.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?