22nd August 2011, 08:45 PM
dasourav

Chances to join CBI after graduating in Arts and diploma in computer hardware and networking?

sir,
i am graduate in arts & also done diploma in computer hardware & networking so sir plz tell me how can get a chanse in cbi, thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  2. Eligibility of hardware and networking diploma course after Hr. Sec. in Arts stream?
  3. Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?
  4. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  5. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  7. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  8. Can arts students apply for BCA? I have completed computer hardware and networking
  9. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?
  10. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do the course of hardware and networking after completing 12th from Arts?
  12. Which are the jobs I can apply for after completion of post graduation diploma computer hardware and networking course? -- [New]
  13. Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking
  14. Can i do degree after Hardware and Networking Diploma?
  15. After 3 years Diploma in Hardware and Networking can I do B.Tech in Computer Science?
  16. How to join computer hardware and networking certificate in Saurashtra University Rajkot?
  17. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th arts?
  18. B.E after TYBCOM and Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking? Any other course?
23rd August 2011, 03:52 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Chances to join CBI after graduating in Arts and diploma in computer hardware and networking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasourav View Post
sir,
i am graduate in arts & also done diploma in computer hardware & networking so sir plz tell me how can get a chanse in cbi, thank you.
Yes you are eligible to apply for the post of CBI after the completion of your graduation. For the post of CBI you have to apply for the SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary examination.
This examination is conducted by the SSC every year for the selection of candidates for various posts like
(A) Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of
the Govt. of India.
(B) Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
(C) Inspectors of Income Tax.
(D) Preventive Officers in Customs.
(E) Examiner in Customs.
(F) Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police & CBI.
(G) Sub-Inspectors in BSF, CRPF, ITBP and CISF.
(H) Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.

The eligibility criteria required for this examination is given below.

Education Qualification

For the post of CBI candidate should be graduate in any discipline from the
recognized university. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for the SSC combined graduate preliminary examination.

Age Limit
For the post of CBI candidate age should be between
20 to 25 years.

For more information on SSC Combined graduate preliminary examination visit at the below web site
ssc.nic.in
23rd August 2011, 05:51 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to join CBI after graduating in Arts and diploma in computer hardware and networking?

dear friend,
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) examination usually in the month of February.

Eligibility for Central Bureau of Investigation Exam 2011: -

1. Qualifications: - Degree of a regonised University or equivalent.

2. Age Limit: - 20 - 25 years.

3. Selection Procedure 2011: - Selection based on Written Test, Personal Interview and According to Rule and Regulation of the Govt of India.

4.examination will be conducted in 2 parts

a. Part I - Written Examination carrying: 400 marks
i. General Test
ii. General Intelligence and Reasoning
iii. General Awareness
iv. Numerical Ability

b. Part II - Personality Test (Interview): 100 marks.
i. English Language
ii. Language Comprehension
iii. Communication / Writing
iv. Ability Test

All the best...
5th October 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to join CBI after graduating in Arts and diploma in computer hardware and networking?

what is the percentage of marks in gradution to take part in CBI exam?
13th October 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

hai this is raj.i have finished my sslc. now ihave doing diploma in hardware and networking course in one computer academy.next what should i do for my carreer
13th October 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

hai this is raj.i have finished my sslc. now ihave doing diploma in hardware and networking course in one computer academy.next what should i do for my carreer
13th October 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

14th October 2011, 12:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir,
Dear friend,

Yes , After completion of your arts degree you are eligible for CBI exam.

To join CID you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

Those candidate are graduate from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CID exam.(Criminology)

But your age should be in between 20 to 27 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be in citizen in India.

You can also visit at the below web site for more information on CID
www.ssc.nic.in

Thanks
19th December 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i like general mba plz said this process
20th February 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE COMPLETED MY BSC(IT) FROM KUVEMPU UNIVERSITY BY DISTANCE EDUCATION..AND THE UNIVERSITY UNDER DDE & UGC RECOGNIZE, SO

Am I eligible for sub inspector in CRPF OR BSF?
12th March 2012, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am serving soldier completed B.A police Administration and would like to join in CBI. Is is any relaxation for me i.e age and any so
11th July 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i completed my BBA and i would like to join CBI as officer plz tel me hw to apply for this post?
6th December 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I am 30 at present working in call centre and have completed graduation in Arts i am looking for government jobs is there any chances i can get it or i need to do any thing extra.
28th January 2014, 12:05 PM
JAFFAR SHEBEER KB

Quote:
sir,
I EXPERIED TO ONEZERO INFOSYSTEMS
QUALIFICATION 10th passed plz tell me how can get a chanse in cbi, thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?