22nd August 2011, 09:01 PM
diady

After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure?

after competion of b.sc nursing can we study mbbs and how to join what is fees particulars. what places it is in to study in india and which year they shift in mbbs.whether we have to study again 4 years?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  3. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  4. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  5. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  6. Can i study MBBS after BSc Nursing in India? What is the fee structure to study MBBS in India?
  7. Can I do MBBS after pursuing BSC Nursing? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  8. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  9. How to study MBBS after completing BSc Nursing 4 years course?
  10. Which is better to study among MBBS and M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
  11. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course?
  12. Is there any chance to join in 2nd or 3rd year of MBBS after B.Sc Nursing? -- [New]
  13. Can I join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges offering the course in Kerala?
  15. How to apply for BSc Nursing course in Osmania University?
  16. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  17. Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?
  18. Which are the colleges in AP offering MBBS course? What is the fee structure for the same?
25th September 2011, 02:48 AM
Labyrinth

Default Re: After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure?

There is no shifting system in MBBS. Its not like a polytechnic diploma followed by B.Tech. There is no rule against doing MBBS after B.Sc., but the entire course duration will remain 5 and 1/2 years for everyone.
All states conduct exams for their medical colleges each year. And the CBSE conducts All India PM/PD Test for 50% seats in govt.medical/dental colleges all over the country. Autonomous and private institutes have their own exams (AIIMS, JIPMER, St.John's, CMC vellore and ludhiana, KMC Manipal/mangalore, DY Patil, BVP etc)
4th January 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure?

WWhat is the method to join mbbs after compliTing bsc nursing
10th March 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

can i do MBBS after B.Sc Nursing?how much money i want to spend?where are the colleges?
24th June 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

when will be the next notification for admission
27th March 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

what duration of mbbs after bsc nursing?
23rd April 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bsc nursing i want to do mbbs course what is the fee structure how i can do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?